*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I do think in light of getting caught up on the recent tweets, going to chill on the Brandon Jacobs posts now.

Won't have too long to wait to see what's validated. My main things is, I will wait to see if Khalil Mack gets moved before the draft or on draft day, and if the compensation is equal to or close to what was mentioned or better.

That seems a good litmus test at this point.

I want to say Greg Gabriel has a point here when confronting him, but it's Greg Gabriel. He's confronted many people before because that's his nature, and has been wrong almost every time.

It would be like Jason LaConfora confronting him about accuracy in tweets.

Just going to wait to see how this shakes out now.
Thank God you wrote all of that just to let us know you're going to wait and see on what is clearly a bs account, you absolute lard brain.

Hows stopping the steal going?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I couldn't actually find those tweets in his feed.

Maybe a fake account?

Or maybe you can find them if I'm missing them?

I will say one thing - if this is true, him being close enough to the situation to kiss Ted's ass makes me more inclined to think he has sources rather than less LOL.
Either you're way dumber than any of us thought or this is a bit.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm definitely in favour of moving him to a contender so we can stack assets and build this thing up if the opportunity is there. But three second rounders is unheard of. Who asks for that?
Yeah, he responded with this:

It's one thing to get salty when you're delivering the goods as well and just giving the shit right back to people (DBB).

It's another thing when your source is dry up or the people you're copying off of have stopped, or your sources saw you were running your mouth and cut you off, and now instead of delivering real stuff or dropping out, you get defensive because you're trying to keep the ruse going.

He's been too defensive lately and not really generated much reliable content in the immediate.

Just going to drop him for now. If Mack does get traded, I'll have to see what for and then maybe I'd reconsider.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
No… I actually never heard Lovie say that. I’m not so sure he deserves anything but one thing is for sure he took the job so he must want the challenge. I’m also wondering if Watson is gonna stay in Houston. The would be something to see if Lovie actually had a quarterback to work with.
Lovie Quote
But when I came here, I made the decision to come back to college ball. I signed a long-term contract. For me, on what’s being said, you can’t go on all that. I’m telling you, I love it here. This is long-term. I made a statement that this is my last job.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
No your claim is he lied. A lie is an untrue statement with the intent to deceive. So as I did not hear the statement I engaged in a discussion with you as to whether he was trying to deceive or whether he made the statement thinking it was a true statement because he did not expect to be fired in 2020?

You are the one that allegedly heard this statement and the fact you are not disputing the possibility that he said the statement under the assumption he would not be fired leads me to believe you know your argument is weak.

So what evidence do you have that his intent was to deceive people or that he was aware he would be fired and end up with another job at the time he made the statement?
Lovie Quote

But when I came here, I made the decision to come back to college ball. I signed a long-term contract. For me, on what’s being said, you can’t go on all that. I’m telling you, I love it here. This is long-term. I made a statement that this is my last job.
Seeing that he went back to the NFL, HE LIED!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
As long as they have Rodgers and he isn’t dropping off they’ll be good. You think he’s going to fall off a cliff because they couldn’t sign everybody back? I’d rather have him gone. Pretty wishful thinking to assume he and the Packers are going to suck because they didn’t sign 3 guys.
3 guys?

They would have to cut the the top 8 cap # guys not named Aaron Rodgers at the current cap # to just get near to zero, their WR's would be Amari Rodgers, Juwann Winfree, Chris Blair, and Rico Gafford. They would still be unable to sign a single starter level free agent and have no money to sign their draft class.

So 3 guys?1644416846016.png

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
3 guys?

They would have to cut the the top 8 cap # guys not named Aaron Rodgers at the current cap # to just get near to zero, their WR's would be Randall Cobb, Amari Rodgers, Juwann Winfree, Chris Blair, and Rico Gafford. They would still be unable to sign a single free agent and have no money to sign their draft class.

So 3 guys?
They are going to mortgage the future even more and just throw a bunch of guarantees in future years. Tons of dead cap. Either way, they are going to have a shitty existence once 12 retires. No way they keep all the talent though, but they could see Rodgers and others count against the cap long after his retirement