*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So lets do who have been the top ranked 7-9 and see who's left.
G.Wilson
D.London
J.Williams
T.Burks
C.Olave
J.Dotson
G.Pickens
C.Watson
S.Moore

That's 9 and leaves
J.Metchie
C.Austin
A.Pierce
W.Robinson
J.Tolbert
D.Bell

Two guys i like in mid to late rounds
K.Shakir
Bo Melton
I’ll take Austin and Pierce

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
You literally made a post about your own history of a whole bunch of separate different various member names that was both disturbingly psychotic and also very conceitedely self centric and cringingly antisocial and arrogantly pompous that this is literally ironic like Atlantis Morrisuette that you would make this reply to the post you're replying toward
Christ dude, do you ever post anything that isn't in response to MJY?

Just prove to him your dick is bigger and move on with your life already.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
If that’s all who is left, then a solidify the offensive line and grab Metchie in the 3rd or Melton in the 5th. Target a WR in the 2023 draft where they can get ‘their’ guy - not ‘whoever is left’.

With an athlete like Fields, the more time he has, the more dangerous he becomes.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The perfect sponsor for the new stadium.

The paper to wipe up the shit that this team is lol.
If this ever happened, it would be the best venue to ever take a shit at. Imagine wiping your nasty nacho-hotdog-beer shits with ultra strong and ultra soft TP. No more of that extra thin single ply crap that takes an entire roll to clean up one dump.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I feel like the Bears did it once maybe with Mack's contract but would have to check.

The Bills would be able to match and restructure afterwards. The point is they would have to find the initial 10m in cap roof first as you have to match the original terms. The issue is that if you are trying to clearly space then you would have to cut, or restructure someone and then you can't uncut or unrestructure them after. The cut player now is a FA and you convert convert to SB and then convert back to salary. So they would have to make moves they can't easily undo to match.
This is assuming that restructure language was placed in the Bears offer. Perhaps if he really wants to play for us, he chose not to have that language in the contract, which would mean the Bills couldn’t restructure it if they chose to.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I could see him excelling as a deep threat, but his route tree will be limited because he’s so stiff. Zero wiggle to his game.
You don’t remember the wrs he scouted when he was with the bears? Take what he says with a grain of salt lol

Rise

Liked Posts:
Who can they sign for left tackle now? Man $5 million is a great price can’t believe they didn’t want to beat that for turner. Fisher is still out there I guess?