*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Now this really sucks. Turner couldn't be brought here for 5 or even 6 million a year?!

We're probably giving Bates the same amount for way less experience.

Seriously fuck Poles, his decisions on the oline have been beyond shit so far.
Again, you can’t force a guy to sign. He wanted to play with a HC that’s very familiar with him. Has nothing to do with Poles at all.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If that's the case I'm sure Justin Fields is saying something like...

View attachment 18378

meanwhile Poles be like ...
dumpster-trash.gif

Bears27

Liked Posts:
Fisher and Daryl Williams from Buffalo are still available. Duane brown is too, but he seems like he would not be a real option for the bears
Really like Daryl Williams but he's more of a RT – still would be a great addition. They have to have an agreement with Fisher already in place, his market has been strangely quiet and the Bears have narrowed their focus on the interior OL. Just makes too much sense with the KC/IND connection. That or all the hate on Jenkins/Borom was major smoke.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
My brother is a big chiefs fan, he said Pringle should have been their number 2 last year and that is the feeling of most fans. most aren’t happy he wasn’t extended. He thinks we got a steal.
that's what I thought about them, and I also mentioned here that I think Poles should of offer a longer deal but i guess your chiefs buddy gets the cred.

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
All signs seem to indicate that Poles may be looking at Jenkins and Borom as the starting tackles. He could be waiting for a value signing for swing tackle depth.

All signs point to you being WAY too fucking early to read ANY signs, and thus are basing this off your own wish/fear-casting vs ACTUAL signs, of which there are way too few to come to any rational conclusions.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If this ever happened, it would be the best venue to ever take a shit at. Imagine wiping your nasty nacho-hotdog-beer shits with ultra strong and ultra soft TP. No more of that extra thin single ply crap that takes an entire roll to clean up one dump.
damn you chow down good like that but you don't buy good TP???
200.gif

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
Really like Daryl Williams but he's more of a RT – still would be a great addition. They have to have an agreement with Fisher already in place, his market has been strangely quiet and the Bears have narrowed their focus on the interior OL. Just makes too much sense with the KC/IND connection. That or all the hate on Jenkins/Borom was major smoke.
Ive been pining for fisher all along. Hope they lock him up. he was better than what we had last year, and the year before he was much better. He was coming off Achilles tear and came back fast. He will be much better this year than last and is an experienced starting pro left tackle.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If a 3rd and Quinn gets us to a high enough first for one of the top 7 receivers its a no brainer. Quinn is unnecessary and we get a real receiver. Sky Moore and johan Dotson arent worth our 2nd rounder. We could put Quinn’s 6 mil to use. We arent competing this year and if our defense is worse who cares, just improves all of our picks for next year anyway.

Why is the Quinn unnecessary lol.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Stop being an idiot. Hackett is their HC and his former OC. You’re a moron.
Aren't you the "genius" who used to be a Lions fan?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
Why is the Quinn unnecessary lol.
Because we arent making the playoffs this year and he will not be worth it the following year. Our team will be worse this year which will be better for our team since all of our picks will be improved and we have lots more of them. The only thing that interests me this year is what we do for Fields and the offense. We also save 6 mil trading Quinn this year and that money could be used to sign someone who can be on the team next year as well.

LOL?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now this really sucks. Turner couldn't be brought here for 5 or even 6 million a year?!

We're probably giving Bates the same amount for way less experience.

Seriously fuck Poles, his decisions on the oline have been beyond shit so far.

What if he just wanted to be in Denver? Ever think of that? Some of you are seriously beyond stupid

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because we arent making the playoffs this year and he will not be worth it the following year. Our team will be worse this year which will be better for our team since all of our picks will be improved and we have lots more of them. The only thing that interests me this year is what we do for Fields and the offense. We also save 6 mil trading Quinn this year and that money could be used to sign someone who can be on the team next year as well.

LOL?

Enjoy it

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
So lets do who have been the top ranked 7-9 and see who's left.
G.Wilson
D.London
J.Williams
T.Burks
C.Olave
J.Dotson
G.Pickens
C.Watson
S.Moore

That's 9 and leaves
J.Metchie
C.Austin
A.Pierce
W.Robinson
J.Tolbert
D.Bell

Two guys i like in mid to late rounds
K.Shakir
Bo Melton
this pisses me off never having a 1st rounder for a lot of the last 7 years and they gave up the ones for Cutler before that we have a HUGE need at WR and it just so happens our oldest most hated rivals get to pick one ahead of us.

how many previous drafts had 9 WR's go by pick 39

last year 6 WR's came off the board by pick 39

2020 there were 8....so we may possibly miss out on all of those 9....if one single player from that 9 drops do we immediately take him?

I have to laugh when I see mocks that Olave is going to drop to 39....not happening gents