*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
damn you chow down good like that but you don't buy good TP???
200.gif
Oh I got good TP at the house, but venues, restaurant, etc is another story. Worst decision of my life was to bring Taco Bell into Dodgers stadium. That single ply hated me more than I hated it.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Now this really sucks. Turner couldn't be brought here for 5 or even 6 million a year?!

We're probably giving Bates the same amount for way less experience.

Seriously fuck Poles, his decisions on the oline have been beyond shit so far.
Didn't the Packers let him walk cause he couldn't pass a physical?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Perhaps Turner wanted to play on a better team for his old OC.

Signed a 1 year deal and is playing on a better team so he can angle for a bigger deal next off-season. Easier to do that on a team more constructed to win now.

Also playing for his former coach and he has played for Denver before.

I swear some of these Bear fans are insufferable morons

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
All signs point to you being WAY too fucking early to read ANY signs, and thus are basing this off your own wish/fear-casting vs ACTUAL signs, of which there are way too few to come to any rational conclusions.
I mean he isn’t wrong. As of right now you’d have to expect Borom and Jenkins to be the tackles. That doesn’t mean Poles won’t sign someone else, but that’s currently where we stand.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Signed a 1 year deal and is playing on a better team so he can angle for a bigger deal next off-season. Easier to do that on a team more constructed to win now.

Also playing for his former coach and he has played for Denver before.

I swear some of these Bear fans are insufferable morons
Yep...........a lot of these fans seem to think that the Bears simply can out bid teams or think these free agents are lining up to play for a rebuilding team like the Bears. It is free agency, these players choose where they want to go

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
No idea why Poles wouldn’t make this smaller splash of a play for OT. Curious if he is targeting Fischer but going with a limited approach for WR and OL to then go into the draft with needs is not a feeling I like
this is one thing Pace used to do that i liked, he would shore up positions with a guy who was a passable starter so he could approach draft more BPA

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
this is one thing Pace used to do that i liked, he would shore up positions with a guy who was a passable starter so he could approach draft more BPA
Don’t think that worked too well for Pace though. Look where that strategy got him.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I guess we now see if Nick Foles gets traded.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Im at the point where I don't care no more for this off season and will just bug the fuck outta the Poles defense team if they take me too fucking serious like I've did some bad shit to them and offended them motherfuckers til they when into fetus mode.
We're close to being almost fucked now anyways, I just don't see how we're gonna go into the draft and be ok with what we might have roster wise and hoping to come out with the picks we want/need during the draft. Looking at who's left, it's not much there but we need better/good additions to LT, WRx2, CB, IDL, OG no matter what but I doubt we get those at value draft wise and could possibly be looking at the same needs plus others next season. If we can hit on 3 picks in the draft at OT, WR & CB, i'll be happy rollin into next season.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Oh I got good TP at the house, but venues, restaurant, etc is another story. Worst decision of my life was to bring Taco Bell into Dodgers stadium. That single ply hated me more than I hated it.
next time take those napkins from the food vendors on your way to bathroom or hit up the baby station for better paper.