*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
That would be ridiculously risky. It's hard to do better than 5th and 7th. You could run the risk of losing out on a 7th (for example) for a 12th or something if the team you're trading with substantially outperforms expectations.
There is zero chance it's just a 1st this year for a 1st next year straight up.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Yea but is another team that's possibly able to deliver a top 10 pick going to throw substantially more into it? And would a good team be willing to toss in a whole lot more than their first next year for a first this year?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
a 1st next year is worth a 2nd rd pick in this years draft. The best the Giants can do is move into a 2nd rd unless they throw in more picks.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
My brother is a big chiefs fan, he said Pringle should have been their number 2 last year and that is the feeling of most fans. most aren’t happy he wasn’t extended. He thinks we got a steal.
I like this move a lot, he will surprise and do very well next year.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
this pisses me off never having a 1st rounder for a lot of the last 7 years and they gave up the ones for Cutler before that we have a HUGE need at WR and it just so happens our oldest most hated rivals get to pick one ahead of us.

how many previous drafts had 9 WR's go by pick 39

last year 6 WR's came off the board by pick 39

2020 there were 8....so we may possibly miss out on all of those 9....if one single player from that 9 drops do we immediately take him?

I have to laugh when I see mocks that Olave is going to drop to 39....not happening gents
I'm still on record saying 9 WR's will be gone by # 39 pick. Wasn't D Adams a round 3 when he came out? Maybe we get lucky.

Canth

Liked Posts: