Official: Opening Day or Media Day Thread.

cool007

Liked Posts:
WoooHoooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Finally, the wait is Almost over.
The media day is tomorrow and the training camp opens the day after. Meaning we will hear some sort of news or something about the players or team from this point on.

I am soooooooooooooo excited.

We can post pix and quotes or comments in this thread.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
With the baseball season over, its good to have the Bears, and finally the Bulls getting back to work, Vinny should be a better coach, he returned all my Better Basketball DVDs

flipcyde23

Liked Posts:
Let's get it started yo!....I am itching for NBA basketball! My ringtone is the old NBA on NBC theme...that's hardcore.

Who wants to bet that their second game against the Celtics will go into at least one overtime? I know I know...not a chance. Could you imagine though?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
jsain360 wrote:
With the baseball season over, its good to have the Bears, and finally the Bulls getting back to work, Vinny should be a better coach, he returned all my Better Basketball DVDs

What, no Blackhawks love? I know they're winless in preseason, but c'mon, I can't be the only fan of hockey on here, can I?

I am very excited that basketball will start soon, but I'm not getting too excited about our Bulls this year. I'll go into this season like last year, cautiously optimistic.

cool007

Liked Posts:
So any pix or any quotes leaked out yet???