CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Not sure why Ohio State is trying to run out the clock. They need to try and put up points on the board whenever they have a chance. They are not going to slow down Bama. Very conservative playcalling this drive.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WTF is Herbstreet talking about repeatedly referring to the injured guy as a defensive lineman?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Not sure why Ohio State is trying to run out the clock. They need to try and put up points on the board whenever they have a chance. They are not going to slow down Bama. Very conservative playcalling this drive.

OSU has to get into the locker room and re-group

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My gosh these announcers suck. How in the world do you call a false start as moving the ball 5 yards closer to a field-goal?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Going into the 2nd half, OSU has to get the ball out quicker. They're running to many Nagy-like loooong developing routes

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know Desmond Howard is cheering for Bama.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears should go after Clark Lea as head coach. He somehow slowed Bama down in the semifinal. I'm sure they could wrestle him away from Vandy now

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Bears should go after Clark Lea as head coach. He somehow slowed Bama down in the semifinal. I'm sure they could wrestle him away from Vandy now
Shit, I’m hoping they can wrestle Sark away from U of Texas and bring him in as OC.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Sark has always been an excellent play caller who designs excellent schemes. He got fired in ATL when Quinn (Atlanta’s Nagy) scapegoated him, the DC and the special teams coordinator at once. I live in Atlanta, so see the Falcs play a lot. The year he was fired, there was a rash of injuries on O but the offense had actually MORE PPG than the previous season. The guy can coach offense.