Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Literally Minnesota

Lutefisk

Juicey loosies?

Nah.

Home game, prime time. Making Chicago classic 2nite: crispy gymshoe

I thought I'd had everything as far as "Chicago" food goes but heard about this on npr.

Its a hoagie. It's a Southside thing. Its Italian beef, gyro meat and corned beef crammed into a sub roll that's been hollowed out. Hot giardiniera and tzatziki sauce and some shredded lettuce. Wtf, I'm eating it because it sounds amazing, might even batter and deep fry em.

https://chicago.seriouseats.com/2012/06/standing-room-only-in-search-of-the-gym-shoe.html

What u got?

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
another can of canned hot dogs. covered in kraut and topped with mustard

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go Bears!

Bears win 31-14!!!

Cant believe no one put up a game thread until now!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I put some chili in the crock pot early today. Will be done in an hour and a half or so. Making some elbows for chili mac. Plus some shredded cheddar, avocado, sour cream, chopped green onion and habanero hot sauce. And corn bread on the side. Money.

Also, I've never heard of that. I'm 50/50 on if all that works together or not, but sounds like the potential is there.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
I put some chili in the crock pot early today. Will be done in an hour and a half or so. Making some elbows for chili mac. Plus some shredded cheddar, avocado, sour cream, chopped green onion and habanero hot sauce. And corn bread on the side. Money.

Also, I've never heard of that. I'm 50/50 on if all that works together or not, but sounds like the potential is there.

going all out.

i might as well join the party and break out my canned cheese burger and top it with some canned spork.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Literally Minnesota

Lutefisk

Juicey loosies?

Nah.

Home game, prime time. Making Chicago classic 2nite: crispy gymshoe

I thought I'd had everything as far as "Chicago" food goes but heard about this on npr.

Its a hoagie. It's a Southside thing. Its Italian beef, gyro meat and corned beef crammed into a sub roll that's been hollowed out. Hot giardiniera and tzatziki sauce and some shredded lettuce. Wtf, I'm eating it because it sounds amazing, might even batter and deep fry em.

https://chicago.seriouseats.com/2012/06/standing-room-only-in-search-of-the-gym-shoe.html

What u got?

That sounds dank but it looks ****ing disgusting. Frozen pizza for me.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm on day 5 of a water fast. Needed a reset before Thanksgiving. Please post pictures of your food so I can eat vicariously through you.

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:
I'm on day 5 of a water fast. Needed a reset before Thanksgiving. Please post pictures of your food so I can eat vicariously through you.

Water fast? are you a fat fuck? Dont worry, ill gain some water weight for you.

Im eating shit loads of sodium during my latest foreign canned food haul. Next week i have some foreign mres to try.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

That sounds amazing. All I got is Jimmy John’s lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Water fast? are you a fat fuck? Dont worry, ill gain some water weight for you.

Im eating shit loads of sodium during my latest foreign canned food haul. Next week i have some foreign mres to try.

You are the worst example of a human being imaginable. Go to hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

For real?

Monster

Liked Posts:
Chili Dip and Jameson...
Rough morning on the way!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pork green chili smothered on Montreal seasoned grass fed sirloin.

Fucking get some.

HHMs sammie sounds amazing!

ChadKelly

Liked Posts:

Oh btw, as i disliked and told your white knight. If you have the balls to fast for five days, you surely can take a friendly jab.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I smoked a pork butt over the weekend and will be making pulled pork Sammie’s for the game.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Made my version of Hainanese chicken rice, a dish that originated in China but has migrated all around SE Asia over the years, just like the Hmong whose US populations are concentrated in Minnesota.