Offseason and why all Bull fans need to relax and be positive

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Hinrich hasn't been a good point guard since 2007. Since then his numbers have steadily decreased every year, while he's been injured almost every season. What makes you so confident he will even make it through this season without another injury?

A slowed D-Rose is STILL better than Hinrich.

There's probably a few posters here that are better thn Hinrich, LoL.

When I look back at my memories of the Hinrich-Bull era, I can't help but remember how the Bulls used to always come back from huge deficits..during those comeback runs, Hinrich was usually on the bench...When Skiles put Hinrich back on the floor, the Bulls runs usually stopped and the other team usually began there run....This seemed to happen a lot. When momentum was in our favor, Kirk was the one that usually stopped it...especially the way he would hold the ball or play keep away from B.G...

Also, I can't help but remember how a little scrub named Travis Deiner looked like Jordan playing against Hinrichs so called superior defense during an embaressing loss against the Pacers...Diener was the worst point guard in the league at the time.....LMAO!!!!

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
tumblr_m7o5hq9OJJ1qcyyc3o1_400.jpg