OH BABY! Juiciest waiver pool in recent memory...

msadows

Liked Posts:
I would grab Zappe and have Bagent just sit and learn this season ??‍♂️

Would not mind this either, but honestly prefer 2 QB's to save the roster spot elsewhere. This team is done for if fields goes down anyways barring Bagman being the next kirk warner.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Don’t post who they should pickup without posting who gets cut to do it.

LakeCamelot

Liked Posts:
I'd say the Punt returner from the Bengals. But who to drop? If it is eq then we have three guys as possible small fast return men. And only Claypool as a big receiver.

napo55

Liked Posts:
I'd say the Punt returner from the Bengals. But who to drop? If it is eq then we have three guys as possible small fast return men. And only Claypool as a big receiver.
EQ has hands of stone and his only value is as a blocker, so why not utilize a two TE lineup when needed?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they have to find a way to get Darius Rush on the roster. I had no idea he lasted to the 5th. Pick him up and bump Blackwell or Jones to the PS.

This is a low risk high reward type of move for someone who could potentially replace JJ if they choose not resign him.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You pick up the punt returner by dropping Fields.