Ok, I’m a bit rattled. I admit.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Even though I just picked up a sweeeeeeeet BEARS hoodie at Kohl’s, I admit I’m a bit iffy on this team. Yes, I admit it.

Nagy is clearly special needs, and Foles is uninspiring. There was more character on this team with Trubz. Stoner chicks in Dokken tee shirts in high school had more character.

But, we’re the MONSTERS and will sneak into the playoffs. Then draft Don Lemon in the first round.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Even though I just picked up a sweeeeeeeet BEARS hoodie at Kohl’s, I admit I’m a bit iffy on this team. Yes, I admit it.

Nagy is clearly special needs, and Foles is uninspiring. There was more character on this team with Trubz. Stoner chicks in Dokken tee shirts in high school had more character.

But, we’re the MONSTERS and will sneak into the playoffs. Then draft Don Lemon in the first round.
Sounds like you are buying enough apparel to stock a new team store.

Bust

Liked Posts:
losses upcoming vs Vikings then a bye week. Nagy sucks after bye weeks so another loss to start off post bye week by getting blown out by the Packers.

There is a realistic chance the Bears run the table and lose out to finish the season 5-11 (no bullshit)

Montucky

Liked Posts:
losses upcoming vs Vikings then a bye week. Nagy sucks after bye weeks so another loss to start off post bye week by getting blown out by the Packers.

There is a realistic chance the Bears run the table and lose out to finish the season 5-11 (no bullshit)
Houson travels to Chicago in mid-December and the Jaguars are pretty dreadful. I think the Bears score at least one win between those two games. I also have this baseless feeling that they'll steal a game from the Packers, who aren't very good either.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

+1 for shopping at Kohls lmao. You seem like the type of dude who just rakes in Kohl's cash

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Houson travels to Chicago in mid-December and the Jaguars are pretty dreadful. I think the Bears score at least one win between those two games. I also have this baseless feeling that they'll steal a game from the Packers, who aren't very good either.
Packers suck. Terrible team.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This team might win a game or 2 the rest of the way. It’s that bad.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
We get one against MN. We beat Hou and Jax. Probably one other unexpected win out there. We sneak into the playoffs and get rolled by a better team. Then everybody comes back next year, minus mitch, and 2021 looks just like 2020 and the rebuild really takes off.