Once again, the defense did their job. Once again, Trubisky did not.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers has been red hot lately and the Bears defense held him in check. It was Trubisky who blew multiple chances to win this game. If the Bears had a better QB, say a DeShaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes type, they win this game going away.

mecha

Liked Posts:
this defense sucks.

reposting for emphasis, anyone remember the time the Bears held the Packers to 10 points and still lost?

the Packers won a Super Bowl that year. for posterity. it's going to happen again. you'll see.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
They had two touchdowns off of Trubisky and co.’s turnovers.
True, I actually thought the Kmet fumble was on the other side of the 50, was gonna argue that it was the Da fault, but I watched the replay. Still, I didn’t see anything that the D did that resembled keeping Rodgers in check. There never was a point I thought the Bears could win, even if they had scored a TD on the drive they choked the 4th play on. AR was doing whatever he wanted to all day, he just didn’t need to do much.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers has been red hot lately and the Bears defense held him in check. It was Trubisky who blew multiple chances to win this game. If the Bears had a better QB, say a DeShaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes type, they win this game going away.

Or, you know, could just say both failed.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They had two touchdowns off of Trubisky and co.’s turnovers.
Trubisky turnover was when the game was clearly over right? Let’s slow the blame game. He was what he was. But this game showed why the whole team build needs to be changed.

Dent9585

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Boston Bruins
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Defense was terrible couldn't tackle couldn't make a big stop in 4th quarter overrated group. Hicks even play today