Once again, the defense did their job. Once again, Trubisky did not.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers has been red hot lately and the Bears defense held him in check. It was Trubisky who blew multiple chances to win this game. If the Bears had a better QB, say a DeShaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes type, they win this game going away.
The defense did NOT do its job in the least. Aaron Rodgers' first half was literally perfect. The only reason it wasn't a massive blow out at half was because the offense held the ball and picked up first down after first down. It was the same thing in the third except the defense did manage to get 2 stops.

But it was clear to anyone watching that the failed 4th down conversion cost them. And I blame that on the playcalling not being aggressive enough the entire game.

6 seconds to go in the first half ? kick a FG and leave 3 seconds left.

4th and goal at the 1? Kick a FG.

Trubisky did not play well and it continues to be clear he is not the long term answer. But once again, the defense looked like hot shit and the play calling lacked the aggressiveness to win the game.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
The one thing that stood up for me was the tackling by the Bears. If tackling is all about the effort it sure as hell the Packers D wanted more. Pagano must go.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
The defense did NOT do its job in the least. Aaron Rodgers' first half was literally perfect. The only reason it wasn't a massive blow out at half was because the offense held the ball and picked up first down after first down. It was the same thing in the third except the defense did manage to get 2 stops.

But it was clear to anyone watching that the failed 4th down conversion cost them. And I blame that on the playcalling not being aggressive enough the entire game.

6 seconds to go in the first half ? kick a FG and leave 3 seconds left.

4th and goal at the 1? Kick a FG.

Trubisky did not play well and it continues to be clear he is not the long term answer. But once again, the defense looked like hot shit and the play calling lacked the aggressiveness to win the game.
The D made 2 stops in the third Q only because Scandling dropped an easy TD pass.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
The d was pathetic...lucky that dude dropped the bomb or the packers score closer to 50.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Kinda makes me a sad panda to see CRMs postings have less zing on them then Ommys these days. Sorry you're past your prime ol' pal. Happens to us all.

Wakefire

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers has been red hot lately and the Bears defense held him in check. It was Trubisky who blew multiple chances to win this game. If the Bears had a better QB, say a DeShaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes type, they win this game going away.
Riiiiight...loser

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:

19-24 with 4 tds and 10 yards per attempt is holding him in check? 76 points over 2 games. Mitch is my last concern in these two losses

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
??

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The Packers offense scored a touchdown on all but two of their possessions.

The only reason the score wasn’t more lopsided was because the Bears’ offense ate so much clock and didn’t leave the Packers’ O with many possessions.

It was against one of the best quarterbacks of all time, but there’s no way around it—The defense played like shit. And the offense played nothing like it did the previous four games.