One interesting nugget from Pace's conference

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
same shit

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Why would you look at players taken 18-22, and not just after 18? What do players taken in that range in previous drafts tell you? So there have been some good receivers taken between picks 18-22 therefore they should take a receiver? That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True and as we all know it's not common to get your QB or LT there or later. The other thing is that you can also find CBs and WRs later. I could see that trade down if a target doesn't fall and they can get value. Nothing wrong with getting an RT either but those also can be had later. RTs and Gs taken here are often failed LTs.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most "respectable mocks" this morning have us taking OT Teven Jenkins at 20.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
True and as we all know it's not common to get your QB or LT there or later. The other thing is that you can also find CBs and WRs later. I could see that trade down if a target doesn't fall and they can get value. Nothing wrong with getting an RT either but those also can be had later. RTs and Gs taken here are often failed LTs.

This and more of this.

Unless a premiere, top flight talent like Horn falls to 20, trade back. Picking up an extra pick can turn into more quality later. Mond or Mills in the first? That’s insane!!!!!