One of the best super bowls I've ever witnessed

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are still the better team though. The better team was bound to eventually prevail and that's just what happened.

I was just being difficult with that one. I would be contradicting myself if I believed it. I have said if McCarthy would have gone for it from the 1 and scored early in the game that the Seahawks would have just been forced to make the Packers implode sooner than they did.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
So...

Got a call from my Aunt. My cousins girlfriends Dad's company was in charge of the whole lighting for the halftime show. Yes, I'm 100% serious. The same cousin who met Fuller and such! I knew her Dad was really well off and is charge of alot of concerts(They offered me full access vip, front row parking, backstage passes to the Jimmy Buffett show last summer but I had a work engagement).

My cousin now works for the company, too. Coming from the upbringing he did and dealingw ith some of the personal problems he has.. I was so happy for him when he rolled up in a range rover for Christmas lol. They just got back from Paris like a month ago for his GF's birthday.. Mind you they are both 23

Damn, what a sweet show! I don't know if he went to the Super Bowl or not though. I don't believe so.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
If i was him, I'd retire now, on top, a winner. Instead, he'll probably play a couple more years and leave the league after a less than stellar season.

Can't blame him though. All the guy does is win.

That's crazy bro. He just played arguably his best SB and has an excellent chance to win another one over the next couple years. If he wins another, he'll be the all time leader with 5 SB wins and will be the greatest QB in NFL history. Right now, it's a toss up with Montana. Brady gets 5, he's the greatest, no discussion needed.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
2 picks aside, Brady far and away played his best Super Bowl game last night. he's supposedly got 2 more years on his deal. the Patriots, for an intelligent franchise, should start thinking about where they go from there. is it Hometown Jimmy? I don't know. he's still playing strong and smart, but he's not gonna do it forever.

Why? NFL contracts aren't guaranteed, they can cut Brady at any time. Right now, he's winning. Patriots would be fools to start planning for life after Brady when the party is still going strong.

Also, if they win another SB, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Belichick retire at the same time Brady does. If they have 5, they each leave the game being the greatest HC and QB in NFL history.