One of the great safety duals ever?

GrinAndBearIt

Liked Posts:
Yeah sorry , not great at spelling. I loved tony Parrish alot too, it killed me when he left.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The CCS Bears forum is currently the cop in Mr. McGibblets' avatar.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I liked Brown and Parrish, too, but I would never call them one of the best duos in NFL history. Parrish only played a few years for the Bears and was just average. If you wanna talk all time greats, then Dennis Smith/Steve Atwater comes to mind. Now that was an intimidating pair.

And going to college, you can't beat USC's secondary of Ronnie Lott, Joey Browner, and Dennis Smith (Jeff Fisher was on that team, too) from back in the '70s.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
dear god, why can't there be a discussion without someone bringing up Cutler and his contract?

1) Jesus is the savior of Christianity......I bet it would have been different with Cutty at the helm

2) Obama is our president.....only because Cutty wasn't his campaign manager

3) Terrorism is horrible.....not as horrible as Cutty's contract
I smell a new potential meme.......

GrinAndBearIt

Liked Posts:
I believe Parrish was very underated and had prob owl caliber season on a bears defense that was so so when he first came in , he stood out alwAys. as far as Atwater , dennis its hard to say I didn't get to watch them gamesl how i hav been watcin games for the last 15-20 yeArs with nfl package . When I get time I will look into them. Thanks for the reply, also of any other tandems com to mind let me know.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Screw it, just bring back the Brandon Hardin and Kevin Payne.