Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Looks the packers game will be flexed to 3:25 CT time. It will be going on same time as rams vs cardinals.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
+ removal of ref bias

yes, it's a thing...

View attachment 9233

Because Aaron Rodgers is transcendent at causing penalties presnap, which he usually looks to do every third down.

Offsides, 12 men etc. We get free plays every game.

Our QB being incredible is not officiating bias.

Btw, are you really saying that the Cheatriots, Colts, and Ravens are the third most helped teams in football by officiating?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
if i'm the Packers, I sell out for the run and make Mitch beat me through the air.
The Packers coined "make Mitch play quarterback". We will need to be on our A+++ game. Nagy, Pagano, Mitch, and the defense will have a great chance to redeem themselves. A chance to show they are big time for real. So it'll be interesting to see what they are all made of after this nice streak.

Bust

Liked Posts:
No chance folks...GB looked like a SB team tonight. They are in prime playoff form with everything clicking on offense.

Naw, more like Titans couldn't play in the snow.

Bear Weather
Home Game
Fans are back

Bears win shoot out, 39-31

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Naw, more like Titans couldn't play in the snow.

Bear Weather
Home Game
Fans are back

Bears win shoot out, 39-31
Pack O is clicking while our D is struggling and Mitch plays terribly against them. I cannot see a win whatsoever.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Titans historically don't play well in the snow. even when 10 years of personnel have since been flushed.

REMEMBER WHAT TOM BRADY DOES TO PEOPLE IN SNOW???

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I realize the Titans are really good, but every time I've watched them they're having a bad game.

They look like a team from 1975 that cannot catch up when down...lol

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Because Aaron Rodgers is transcendent at causing penalties presnap, which he usually looks to do every third down.

Btw, are you really saying that the Cheatriots, Colts, and Ravens are the third most helped teams in football by officiating?
oof, you are delusional beyond belief. you need to get a CT scan for your brain STAT. I seriously think you may be diseased and causing harm to anyone you interact with on a day-to-day basis.

please stay safe.

here are some links:

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
oof, you are delusional beyond belief. you need to get a CT scan for your brain STAT. I seriously think you may be diseased and causing harm to anyone you interact with on a day-to-day basis.

please stay safe.

here are some links:

Are you denying this about Rodgers? He is literally well known for this.

Rodgers being transcendent at causing offsides, 12 men on field etc. Is not officiating bias lol.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Those are the stats. I didn't make them up. Are you surprised Cheatriots are given the advantage?

Are you really saying that being that much further above the 31 other teams is due solely/mostly to drawing DEFs offsides?
~ 30% more 1st downs than the average. For your assumption to be true, he'd need a shit ton more calls than this data set shows, because those earned by Rodgers pre-snap are only 5 yard penalties, NOT insta-1st downs, which is what this data reports. (ex. you gave 12-men on field, offsides, etc.)
Pass interference, defensive holding, or the freshly paper thin roughing the passer calls are generally more subjective and a greater advantage w/ instant 1st down.

Note the low penalties called vs. GB DEF also. Credit is likely due for being well disciplined, but to be top 1 on O, and top 5 on D looks how it looks. More info needed.

Best done in another thread, but you can look this stuff up here: Green Bay Packers - 2020 Penalties - View by Game/Week

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Those are the stats. I didn't make them up. Are you surprised Cheatriots are given the advantage?

Are you really saying that being that much further above the 31 other teams is due solely/mostly to drawing DEFs offsides?
~ 30% more 1st downs than the average. For your assumption to be true, he'd need a shit ton more calls than this data set shows, because those earned by Rodgers pre-snap are only 5 yard penalties, NOT insta-1st downs, which is what this data reports. (ex. you gave 12-men on field, offsides, etc.)
Pass interference, defensive holding, or the freshly paper thin roughing the passer calls are generally more subjective and a greater advantage w/ instant 1st down.

Note the low penalties called vs. GB DEF also. Credit is likely due for being well disciplined, but to be top 1 on O, and top 5 on D looks how it looks. More info needed.

Best done in another thread, but you can look this stuff up here: Green Bay Packers - 2020 Penalties - View by Game/Week

The Colts and Ravens the 3rd and 4th most helped teams by the officials? Why lol.

Offsides, 12 men, drawing defensive holding and dpi's by extending the play etc. etc. Things Rodgers automatically looks to do every third down, things Rodgers has always excelled at and been known for. Nothing to see here. Someone had to be at the top.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only way to beat GB is for Pagano to find a way to dial up the pressure, tag Rodgers a few times and make him change into his ballet slippers. The D playing to try and slow down GB is worthless. Let them have a big play or 2 but keep coming.