Only way to beat GB

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Defense!! Defense!! Defense!! That’s how you win. Defense has to rattle Rodgers. Some how some way. Corners have to play really good and not give up the long play. Pass rush has to be there no more than 3 seconds. If no sacks, better get that pressure!!

Offense, just keep doing what your doing. But nothing less.
If we need the defense to lead us to a win we`ve already lost. This defense has been atrocious recently.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Um, no lol. No one says that except for the fans with poorly developed coping mechanism lol.

Pathetic excuse making fans that swear the refs love the actually good, successful teams have always existed, and it's always just excuse making, confirmation bias nonsense.
Um no lol. Stringing together big words to make the same argument doesn’t make the argument valid lol.

Packers get away with holding all the time lol. Chicago had the best basketball player who ever lived for many years with MJ. MJ got a shit ton of calls go his way that other players/teams didn’t. Fans who recognize that live in reality lol

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Then there’s the answer.
I just re watched the GB from week 12 and our D was absolutely HORRIBLE!!! The tackling was awful, run defense an embarrassment and with the exception of a couple times absolutely no pressure on Rodgers. Recipe for a loss. We need to get pressure on Rodgers and stop the run. We do just those two things and the game is winnable. I believe the offense is playing much better now than it did that game as you could see Scrubisky was not in sync with his recievers and the oline was still atrocious. We may still lose but i think this will be a much closer game.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is going to make the Packers defense jump off sides like 22 times.

Packers 27
Bears 31

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Um no lol. Stringing together big words to make the same argument doesn’t make the argument valid lol.

Packers get away with holding all the time lol. Chicago had the best basketball player who ever lived for many years with MJ. MJ got a shit ton of calls go his way that other players/teams didn’t. Fans who recognize that live in reality lol

Um no, we dont lol. You just try to convince yourself of that as a coping mechanism lol.

Every team complains their more succesful division rival holds all the time lol. Every fanbase claims all the succesful teams get calls. Just whiny confirmation bias bitch tears from people who never developed proper coping mechanisms.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Um no, we dont lol. You just try to convince yourself of that as a coping mechanism lol.

Every team complains their more succesful division rival holds all the time lol. Every fanbase claims all the succesful teams get calls. Just whiny confirmation bias bitch tears from people who never developed proper coping mechanisms.
Um, no lol. The most successful teams usually do get the calls lol. The fact that you can’t admit that GB does constantly just means that you have the awareness of a 10 year old lol

mecha

Liked Posts:
if the Bears had Shea McClellin still, he could break Rodgers' collar bone again.

who am I kidding, we have motherfucking Roquan Smith. and that other guy I can't remember their name that decimated someone. help me.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Um, no lol. The most successful teams usually do get the calls lol. The fact that you can’t admit that GB does constantly just means that you have the awareness of a 10 year old lol

(Facepalm) "Da successful teams get all da calls!" Lol yea man, all those dynastys and great teams are because of the refs, not just your intentional confirmation bias or anything.

They dont. You just ignore bad calls/no calls against us and cling to and/or rationalize into being bad calls/no calls for us. Bad coping mechanisms are bad.

Photo_Rodgers_Adama_FaceMask_01.jpg

'Down by contact'
download-1.jpg

I just posted two verifiably awful game losing calls against my team in the playoffs. Provide photo evidence of the Bears losing a playoff game to a verifiablly wrong call. If you, or anyone else here cant, then you are conceding that the Packers get lesser officiating treatment then the Bears.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I just re watched the GB from week 12 and our D was absolutely HORRIBLE!!! The tackling was awful, run defense an embarrassment and with the exception of a couple times absolutely no pressure on Rodgers. Recipe for a loss. We need to get pressure on Rodgers and stop the run. We do just those two things and the game is winnable. I believe the offense is playing much better now than it did that game as you could see Scrubisky was not in sync with his recievers and the oline was still atrocious. We may still lose but i think this will be a much closer game.
I hope you right and I’m rooting for the Bears to win. I’m just worried because history has shown that Rodgers tears up our defense. History shows the Packers defense always does good against our offense. Then you have talks about Trubisky not playing good against a good team. Now I’m one that believes the words “any given Sunday” and I can give a damn what history shows. But I won’t ignore the past and how we played against them. With that said, I do hope we fucking come out firing on all cylinders in all 3 phases. And I hope the offense does real good against a good team. Honestly, even if we compete all game and we only lose by a touchdown but we stood toe to toe with them and we lost just because Rodgers has the last possession and scored, I’d be ok with that. I’d be pissed but I’d be ok with that. Because it would show that we can compete and play well against a winning team. And possibly against a number 1 seed playoff team.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
(Facepalm) "Da successful teams get all da calls!" Lol yea man, all those dynastys and great teams are because of the refs, not just your intentional confirmation bias or anything.

They dont. You just ignore bad calls/no calls against us and cling to and/or rationalize into being bad calls/no calls for us. Bad coping mechanisms are bad.

View attachment 9260

'Down by contact'
View attachment 9261

I just posted two verifiably awful game losing calls against my team in the playoffs. Provide photo evidence of the Bears losing a playoff game to a verifiablly wrong call. If you, or anyone else here cant, then you are conceding that the Packers get lesser officiating treatment then the Bears.
Jesus. You are conflating two separate and distinct issues. Recognizing that dominant teams get the benefit of the doubt on calls does not negate how truly good those teams are/were. GB has dominated the Bears for many years. Them getting all the calls didn’t really make a difference in a majority of them.

Second, winning 1 Super Bowl with Rodgers does not a dynasty make. That title belongs to the Pats.

Third, as far as providing ‘photo evidence’, just put on any game and watch the OL hold all game.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Jesus. You are conflating two separate and distinct issues. Recognizing that dominant teams get the benefit of the doubt on calls does not negate how truly good those teams are/were. GB has dominated the Bears for many years. Them getting all the calls didn’t really make a difference in a majority of them.

Second, winning 1 Super Bowl with Rodgers does not a dynasty make. That title belongs to the Pats.

Third, as far as providing ‘photo evidence’, just put on any game and watch the OL hold all game.

But we dont get the majority if the calls lol. Your just saying that because your a salty Bears fan with poor coping mechanisms lol.

Where did I say we were a dynasty?

No, see, your O line holds us just as much, probably moreso, you just ignore your O line holding, while trying to conformation bias holding on us into existence, because your a salty Bears fan with poor coping mechanisms lol.

Notice how I provide photo evidence for my team being verifiably less favored then yours, then asked you to do the same, and you simply ignore it all, dont provide any evidence, and merely repeat your baseless, conformation bias laden assertion lol.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Looks like the Bears will have to win next week because they just reported Goff might have broken his thumb and may be out next week.....so here is what the Bears have to do to beat Gb.

- GBs weakness is their run D..... have to run the ball early and often and keep Rodgers on bench and keep it a close ball control game that you hope you can win in the 4th quarter.....we saw Monty pull off a big run last game....need more of those

- Use Mitch’s legs and let him run on RPOs if the D is gravitating towards Monty when faking the hand off .... to prove my point Tannehill just did that....faked to Henry and was wide open to run it into end zone..

- if we do both of the above well, it will limit the number of times Mitch has to throw in pressure situations that lead to turnovers

- On D, have to prevent them to field goals..... hope Johnson CB is back for this one we need everyone on D

- go for some fake punts to manufacture points ..... again keep ball away from Rodgers .... extend drives with a fake punt and keep the ball/time of possession in your favor

- finally win the turnover battle but we all know Rodgers just does not turn it over ....that OL is the best in the league ....so have to get creative with blitzes and rattle him so we can get a turnover or two

Tennessee, with Derrick Henry, scored 14 points against Green Bay. That's probably not the blueprint to follow.

The Bears must win the turnover battle, and decisively.

Not feeling great about this one.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
If Packers were so great, they wouldnt need all of the refs on their side, every single game. If they make a single bad call against the Bears this Sunday, I hope Akiem Hicks takes a 15 yarder to slam Erins arrogant pussy ass to the ground, so he cant get up too fast, to even things out a bit.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Packers were so great, they wouldnt need all of the refs on their side, every single game. If they make a single bad call against the Bears this Sunday, I hope Akiem Hicks takes a 15 yarder to slam Erins arrogant pussy ass to the ground, so he cant get up too fast, to even things out a bit.
The packer refs were formed the very first season Favre started for them.. It hasn't changed since!

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:

The arent on our side, you just try to convince yourself of that because you have deficient coping mechanisms lol.

You just ignore bad calls against GB, and rationalize bad calls for GB, to fit the narrative that you decided you want to be true. You appeal to a call you dont like in a certain game, and ignore game losing calls from the same season, and bad calls from the same game, because it doesnt fit your agenda.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
2C6A2AEB-491A-4133-A162-B413AD193DD1.jpeg