Optimism in Cleveland (and in the Media on Behalf of the Cavs) Seems Pretty Unfounded

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Good read. I would add that Cleveland is smothering him quite a bit.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Look Cleveland needs a hero and that hero might be leaving them. Honestly there is nothing good about that city

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
"Stephen A. Smith must have heard from a friend of a friend of an uncle of a bartender who served a drink to LeBron's baby-mama that he's going to Miami or staying in Cleveland, but absolutely definitely not coming to Chicago. From sources like this...HOW COULD YOU EVEN DOUBT ANY OF THESE RUMORS?"

LOL!

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
yeah i'm confused why people would think that too. if lebron wanted to stay in cleveland for sure, he would've come out immediately. dragging it out more makes me think that he's still open minded. plus you don't want to announce you're leaving right before a 3 day camp. if you were staying, announcing it before the camp would just put good vibes through all of ohio. so i think he's leaving.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
and if he leaves, it's chicago. compare the bulls and heat. the bulls can offer effectively two max contracts. not exactly, but pretty much. miami can offer two max contracts and about ten million more. so what it really comes down to is which would you rather have:

beasley, chalmers and 10 mil or rose, noah, deng, gibson, johnson.

for me it's an easy decision that i want the youngest all star in the league, all rookie first teamer, very solid role player, and rebounding machine over beasley with attitude problems and chalmers with questionable ability.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have a question about the beginning of your rant. Didnt the guy from yahoo come out with the WWW rumor? Where he said LeBron and Bosh to chicago is as good as done?

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
when I read that WWW quote I was the happiest person alive.

Da Bulls' Eye

Liked Posts:
Yeah Woj from Yahoo! did say that about WWW...and WWW did say "we're going to Chicago" and was subsequently pushed out of LeBron's inner circle because of him pushing Chicago too hard...

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
yeah i'm confused why people would think that too. if lebron wanted to stay in cleveland for sure, he would've come out immediately. dragging it out more makes me think that he's still open minded. plus you don't want to announce you're leaving right before a 3 day camp. if you were staying, announcing it before the camp would just put good vibes through all of ohio. so i think he's leaving.

This.

There is ZERO reason not to announce that he's staying with the hometown team if that's what he's made up his mind to do. The fact that he's waiting so long should destroy a Cleveland fan's confidence, not build it.