OT: Biogenesis Players Names Could Be Released This Week

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I remember meeting Fautino de los Santos here in Charleston when he was with Kannapolis.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
If Miggy and Fielder both get suspended :fap: :fap: :fap:

Two names I would love to see: LeBron and Wade. :smoke::parrot:

But seriously, isn't it strange how you never hear about NBA players getting busted for PEDs. Everyone knows these guys use HGH, probably since high school. Why isn't the NBA cracking down like MLB and the NFL.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the list is lame. there are still a ton of users right now

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Two names I would love to see: LeBron and Wade. :smoke::parrot:

But seriously, isn't it strange how you never hear about NBA players getting busted for PEDs. Everyone knows these guys use HGH, probably since high school. Why isn't the NBA cracking down like MLB and the NFL.

In general, no one cares about the drug use in basketball.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The NFL doesn't really care about PED use either. If it did that gashead linebacker on the Texans (forgot his name) would have been suspended for a season, not just four games. Of course, the only team sport that gets flack for HGH and roids is baseball, with football you get a whatever attitude and it's the elephant in the room in the NBA.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The NFL doesn't really care about PED use either. If it did that gashead linebacker on the Texans (forgot his name) would have been suspended for a season, not just four games. Of course, the only team sport that gets flack for HGH and roids is baseball, with football you get a whatever attitude and it's the elephant in the room in the NBA.

It's America's Pasttime and well protected by the fans.