OT- C. J. Gardner Johnson is a punk. post Bucs/Saints game.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I dont know if anyone mentioned it in @Grimson 's IGT thread, dont got time to look. Watching Bucs beat Saint last night was great, fuck the Saints. Although, CGJ is a through-out bitch. Taking cheap shots when possible during the game at times and we all must of saw that play when CGJ kidney punched Fournette after the whistle. Guess you all can drop the weak bullshit WIMS/Miller bashing. No wonder Michael Thomas beat CGJ's ass.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Two things can be true at the same time.

CGJ is a POS and Wims/Miller are dumbasses.
i take it.. but i meant that because I didnt bash Miller or WiMS like most here, when they did what got them two caught up with CGJ.
but the Refs didn't do a damn thing about CGJ tho, which is some bullshit.
I dont blame WIms or Miller at all, for what when down, but yeah they gotta chill and wait to catch him outside. My money is on Wims tho.
That kidney punch to Fournette by CGJ should of been a ejection.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I must have missed the shenanigans, I know when he went down I was ecstatic. He's a shithead. THE only reason why I wanted the Saints to lose.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
This guy does so much and they never flag him for shit either. He’s not even that good in the secondary, but his antics help his team quite a bit. Lol

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
As long as the refs keep allowing him to do it, he’ll keep doing it. A smart receiver will play him at his own game rather than take the bait.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's actually a solid corner in the role he plays there. All of the other stuff helps give the secondary a bit of an edge. Annoying af to watch as a bears fan 100%

He had a great PD against Gronk on a short slant.

Also think if the Saints weren't winners Malcolm Jenkins would make him stfu

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
I dont know if anyone mentioned it in @Grimson 's IGT thread, dont got time to look. Watching Bucs beat Saint last night was great, fuck the Saints. Although, CGJ is a through-out bitch. Taking cheap shots when possible during the game at times and we all must of saw that play when CGJ kidney punched Fournette after the whistle. Guess you all can drop the weak bullshit WIMS/Miller bashing. No wonder Michael Thomas beat CGJ's ass.
Sign Gardner-Johnson. I like the free yards he gains by getting into the other teams head.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saints are just a dirty team. Nothing new there. Don't forget bounty gate. I wouldn't be surprised it they still low key had that culture.

Hopefully with Brees gone they fall back into being a mediocre team. Pretty much my most disliked team outside of the North.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
No matter what the defender did to Miller you can’t let him get under his skin enough to cost your team the game. Not saying Miller would have won us the game, but with Mooney being out of the game he was supposed to finally show his potential and step up on the big stage. Instead he looked like a dumbass allowing a known instigator bait him into getting kicked out of a playoff game. After your coach stood down there team about this! Mental midget.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No matter what the defender did to Miller you can’t let him get under his skin enough to cost your team the game. Not saying Miller would have won us the game, but with Mooney being out of the game he was supposed to finally show his potential and step up on the big stage. Instead he looked like a dumbass allowing a known instigator bait him into getting kicked out of a playoff game. After your coach stood down there team about this! Mental midget.
It was a bullshit ejection. All Miller did was pushed CGJ.
CGJ got his own star WR suspended..mocked Cohen, fingered Miller in his face, Rips out Wims Mouth guard..

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
There's a saying my coach used to tell us in high school when another player began to get under our skin: Let your play speak for your words.

Guys like Wims and Miller are talking trash to CGJ instead of allowing their play do the talking. In fact,, both players have regressed and underperformed this year instead of making the leap we had hoped
Maybe they should try saving their careers rather than their pride.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude needs to lose a few chiclets

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
It was a bullshit ejection. All Miller did was pushed CGJ.
CGJ got his own star WR suspended..mocked Cohen, fingered Miller in his face, Rips out Wims Mouth guard..
He still allowed a player to get into his head and get kicked out of one of the two most important games of his career. Let your play be your revenge. It’s hard to do that sitting in the locker room while your team is fighting to keep their season alive. Now short handed.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude needs to lose a few chiclets
Yeah dude...I was thinking a few OC's should collude to run about 150 plays at him with TE's, screen passes, and rolling guards over the course of a few weeks.

Easily my least favorite POS player. Romanoski took on the Butkus mantle...but it really isn't something to be proud of to be a dirty classless POS who has to rely on BS to agitate their opponent.

Break him down and punish him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lot of ways for a player to get hurt within the rules of the game during a play but our guys couldn't figure that out
If the dude talks shit to Miller you run him over with Massie a few times.
Or Wimms is plenty big and strong enough to bust him up between the whistles clean.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears should have just set him up for a Hines Ward style blind-side block and break his jaw. Easy fix.