OT: Carimi injured again

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sucks for him. I know he's not a Bear anymore, but I don't wish harm on the guy.

Reactions: DC

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Reports are that he merely sprained his ankle but good job piling on a guy whose dealt with injuries.

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Reports are that he merely sprained his ankle but good job piling on a guy whose dealt with injuries.

How did he pile on him? He indicated Carimi can't catch a break, which shows a level of empathy and understanding. Something you are clearly void of.

You sir are a first class turd for the way you twist others words.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, I didn't follow the link. Did he hurt himself installing walk-in tubs, or in the CFL?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I really believe his knee injury fucked up his career with the Bears. And he was sooo damn lanky for a OT.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

Who in this thread previous to your comment "piled on"? Jesus, you are a fucking tool.

You would think someone who claims to be a blogger/writer would at least posses basic reading comprehension...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

FLOWERY BRANCH —

Falcons tackle/guard Gabe Carimi, a former first-round pick of the Chicago Bears, left the practice with the Titans on Monday.

He walked off the field under his own powers with two trainers.

Carimi, who has been with two teams already, the Chicago Bears and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, is trying to land a backup with the Falcons.

Carimi, 6-7, 316 pounds, was drafted by the Chicago Bears in the first round (29th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft.

He was the Outland trophy as the nation’s top interior lineman and was an All-America selection as a senior at Wisconsin.

Falcons offensive line coach Mike Tice was with the Bears and coached Carimi in Chicago.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I guess if you put OT in front of a thread title that you can post non-bears related shit here. Guess the OT thing makes it ok

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies

Says the guy making up injuries for Kyle Long. God damn you're such a scrub tier blogger wanna be.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You guys do understand I mean lanky for a Ot, right? Compare him and Jake long.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

And so the fuck what? He's glad the Bears are saddled with a contract for a player who cannot perform? Jester is 10X the poster you can only dream to be. Get the FUCK over yourself.

Last edited: