OT: Carson Palmer

WearShades

Liked Posts:
For those who still haven't heard, Carson Palmer has delivered an ultimatum to Cincinnati. He wants to be traded or else he claims he'll retire. Palmer just turned 31 this past December, and is coming off a solid though unspectacular year. He hasn't played at an elite level in at least 3 years, though there are teams that would certainly benefit from having a solid quarterback.

How do you see the situation between the Bengals and Palmer turning out? Furthermore, what team or teams should look into acquiring Palmer?

Pre

Liked Posts:
He's probably tired of playing with drama queens like Ocho and T.O.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
469.jpg

:Walking Away:

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
He may as well retire because he is not getting traded. Bengals owner already said that.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
He'll forever be mediocre on a craptastic team.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Living essentially in Cincinnati, I do not blame him at all. Mike Brown went as far as to send the Bengals season ticket holders a letter stating that no personnel changes would be made and the way he runs the Cincinnati Bengals is the best for them. For those of you who don't know, Mike Brown the owner acts as GM also. They have a terrible scouting department with coaches having to do the scouting most of the time. Mike Brown has also said that he is more concerned with making money than winning football games.

The people in Cincinnati are very loyal fans and it is a shame that the team has suffered like this since Paul Brown died. Since Mike Brown has taken over, only one team in the NFL has a worse winning %. I'll give you a hint... they're in our division and their name rhymes with smesmoit smions.