OT: Chilly GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Vikings fire Chilly, soon to follow Brett getting benched.

Twitter

Thoughts? No surprise at all.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tribute songs..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M[/ame]

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sadness...There goes us winning in Minnesota in a few weeks.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
We will more then likely pick him up. You know how much Lovie love to have former HC around him

Jules

Liked Posts:
Frazier should do a good job.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
We will more then likely pick him up. You know how much Lovie love to have former HC around him

Exactly what I was thinking.

He'll be coaching the placeholders for a cool 700k a year.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
it was a matter of when. and the time came, he gone!

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt it. There's no need for him and he's a WCO coach, not an Air Croyell coach, which Mike Martz runs

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
it was a matter of when. and the time came, he gone!

as much as I hate seeing HC's given the boot during the season, this year Dallas and Minnesota had NO excuses to play as poorly as they did, patience runs out in time, and this season they knew how hot the seat was, and their teams failed to deliver.

Pre

Liked Posts:
So does this mean Favre can be benched now?

ten9six

Liked Posts:
Sadness...There goes us winning in Minnesota in a few weeks.

I don't think so. Farve plays..we win...Jackson plays...we win big. Jackson has proven he can't lead a winning team, much else a team in termoil. Vikings shot themselves when they didn't draft a future QB. They knew full well that Jackson is not their answer for any long term stint behind center. As much as I hate our Special person overfed counterparts to the north, Green Bay did it right. They drafted a kid while they had a reliable veteran for a few more years. They brought Rogers along slowly, let him learn the pro game from the best QB of this era.

When Farve couldn't make up his mind, they did it for him and sent him on his way. Minnesota however has tried to put people around Farve to make him better, not necessarily a young QB. Now look at the mess they're in. Coach (who sucked either way but anyways..) gone, QB looks like he missed nap time at the senior center, offensive line that has more holes than the Titanic, and a defense that has played well below an acceptable NFC North calibur of play. If you ever thought things were rough here in Bearland...no need to look any further than Minnesota. At least Detroit has a light at the end of their tunnel.

Pre

Liked Posts:
I think everyone (the Vikings coaching staff included) is overlooking Tavaris Jackson. He's extremely talented, and at the end of 2008 he had really put it all together and led the Vikings to a playoff birth. Even though Frazier is sticking with Favre, if he got injured and we had to go against Jackson I wouldn't consider it an automatic win.

Status
Not open for further replies.