OT: Chris Culliver Fears That Sweet Candy

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
(Imagine what this will feel like to him if the 49ers lose...)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eceive-sensitivity-training-after-super-bowl/

Culliver will receive sensitivity training after Super Bowl

Posted by Mike Florio on February 3, 2013, 2:59 AM EST

Reuters
If the 49ers win the Super Bowl, 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver possibly will go to Disneyland. Win or lose, he’ll be going back to school, too.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Culliver will receive sensitivity training in the wake of his grossly insensitive comments from media day regarding the possibility of having a gay teammate. Eventually, Culliver will do volunteer work with the Trevor Project, a group that provides crisis and suicide intervention for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youths.

“He’s so passionate about youth and people being comfortable with who they are and accepted by all,” a P.R. representative for Culliver told the Associated Press. “He’s excited to learn. The plan is with the Trevor Project, and their concerns are that he is genuine about his words. . . .

“It’s just an opportunity for him to learn about his comments and educate himself about the LGBT community, and grow,” the spokesman added. “It’s the first step in learning about his words.”

Actually, the first step came when Culliver faced a throng of media members who grilled him about the comments the day after they came to light. And plenty of steps will be needed before anyone believes he truly means what he’s saying, now that the things he said got him in hot water.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Culliver was picked on and made horrible plays all night. Maybe he should think twice about his statement lol

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Culliver was picked on and made horrible plays all night. Maybe he should think twice about his statement lol

Yes, it's like getting two minutes hated by the media for a week and having to give a hostage video sincerity quality statement distracted him.

Which is ironic for that city that the usual fascist tactics used to punish thought crimes came back to bite them in the ass this time.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
And I never said you're not allowed to object to homosexuality. Have at it.

And that was what my entire line of reasoning was about. That you should be able to make a public statement against it without being disciplined. It wasn't about whether it was normal, genetic, learned, etc., just that you shouldn't be forced to tolerate something you disagree with. That the reason I brought up pedophelia (wish I never did??), because what if you were not allowed to voice your opinion that you thought it was morally reprehensible.

And with that, let's /thread. I think we all get everyone's point.

BTW, the day that I have sufficient evidence that it is genetic, and that lifestyle and parenting don't have a thing to do with it, I will be all for gay marriage. If it is truly in your genes, and you were born that way, I have no right to discriminate and would see it just as race, height, gender, etc.

But when I see some homosexual males trying so hard to act and sound like a woman, I truly wonder if they are trying to be something they are not.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Dude should spend more time worry about what happens on the field than off it because he got burned over and over yesterday.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
BTW, the day that I have sufficient evidence that it is genetic, and that lifestyle and parenting don't have a thing to do with it, I will be all for gay marriage. If it is truly in your genes, and you were born that way, I have no right to discriminate and would see it just as race, height, gender, etc.

But when I see some homosexual males trying so hard to act and sound like a woman, I truly wonder if they are trying to be something they are not.

How would parenting have anything to do with it? One of my friends who is a lesbian is like the 4th daughter out of 5(I went to school with some of her sisters), and the rest are all straight.

You don't need scientific proof that it's genetic. Do you know any gay people? I've known a few that struggled with their sexuality and tried to fight it for years and years. It was a huge burden on them. And they finally came out, admitted it, and are much happier for it.

Do we really need to dig deeper to find the truth? People that struggle with it for years and hide in the shadows didn't want to be gay, they just are. It's not normal. But everyone is different in their own way. This is just another way that people are different.

And yes, a lot of gay men and women act feminine/masculine. You'll find that in a lot of gay relationships, one partner takes on a feminine role, and one takes on a masculine role. Just how it is. If a guy acts feminine, what's wrong with that? It's not affecting you. Hell, half the time I even crack a smile at stuff like that. But I'd never think that because a guy is acting feminine he doesn't deserve to have the same rights that I do when it comes to who he wants to spend his life with. /shrug