OT: Colts made history!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
This isnt about Nagy or Pace. They both suck. But thanks for bringing them into it.

lol ok

I think you are a good poster overall but you are so disingenuous here or possibly not disingenuous but naive maybe? I don't know which and I don't really care.

msadows

Liked Posts:
lol ok

I think you are a good poster overall but you are so disingenuous here or possibly not disingenuous but naive maybe? I don't know which and I don't really care.

There are a ton of posts on here about the bears not getting ballard.

In reality he hasn't really done much better than pace. They both aren't winning shit anytime soon.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There are a ton of posts on here about the bears not getting ballard.

Oops you replied to the wrong poster. It was the other guy that pretends there is no connection between Ballard and Pace and the Bears ... you know the OP that brought Ballard up in the first place.

But if you meant to reply to me, thanks for telling me something I obviously already knew if anyone had been reading my posts here.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Oops you replied to the wrong poster. It was the other guy that pretends there is no connection between Ballard and Pace and the Bears ... you know the OP that brought Ballard up in the first place.

But if you meant to reply to me, thanks for telling me something I obviously already knew if anyone had been reading my posts here.

Nah it's you.

You can check your post history and see you crying about us not getting ballard over pace.

They both suck.

Outside of one good draft in 2018, Ballard has been so fucking meh.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nah it's you.

You can check your post history and see you crying about us not getting ballard over pace.

They both suck.

Wrong again. On a few fronts here including the definition of "crying".

How are you THIS unaware how much you suck at posting?

To lack any self-reflection at ALL must be a symptom of something categorized in the DSM-V.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lol ok

My point is:
Although there may be a marginally better roster in place, Ballard really hasn't done anything to show that he was worth ripping our collective dicks off over. Ditto with Reich, he gave that game to Buffalo. This board would explode if he made those same boneheaded mistake in a playoff game here

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This isnt about Nagy or Pace. They both suck. But thanks for bringing them into it.

I just dont believe the Colts will seriously contend with Rivers and Reich's very questionable decision making.

Rivers was a stop gap but they are a QB away from being a SB contender. I would go all in on Watson if I were them because they have the cap space to survive a couple of years without 1st rounders by signing good vets instead.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rivers was a stop gap but they are a QB away from being a SB contender. I would go all in on Watson if I were them because they have the cap space to survive a couple of years without 1st rounders by signing good vets instead.

Houston wont trade him to an interdivision title, but I agree with your premise. Unfortunately, Indy doesnt have the draft capital that Houston would want. Other teams could offer a lot more right away.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wrong again. On a few fronts here including the definition of "crying".

How are you THIS unaware how much you suck at posting?

To lack any self-reflection at ALL must be a symptom of something categorized in the DSM-V.

You have multiple posts where you mention how you wish we signed ballard over pace.

In reality they both suck.

But be you.

msadows

Liked Posts:
My point is:
Although there may be a marginally better roster in place, Ballard really hasn't done anything to show that he was worth ripping our collective dicks off over. Ditto with Reich, he gave that game to Buffalo. This board would explode if he made those same boneheaded mistake in a playoff game here

People on here don't really pay attention to other teams, they just cunt about the bears.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Houston wont trade him to an interdivision title, but I agree with your premise. Unfortunately, Indy doesnt have the draft capital that Houston would want. Other teams could offer a lot more right away.

Depends. I see most teams limit being 3 1sts. If I am Indy I offer 4.

But in any event I would rather have their roster and 50+ million in cap than our roster and about -10 million in cap.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You have multiple posts where you mention how you wish we signed ballard over pace.

But be you.

Lol Colts are 11-5 with a young team and 50+ million in cap sapce. To try and equate that with Pace's roster and cap is laughable.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Depends. I see most teams limit being 3 1sts. If I am Indy I offer 4.

But in any event I would rather have their roster and 50+ million in cap than our roster and about -10 million in cap.

He just waived his no trade clause for Miami.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He just waived his no trade clause for Miami.

Think reports are conflicting as others said he still on vacation and has not been in contact with anyone. But Miami obvoously has the best assets to make a move if they are willing to do whatever it takes.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

But be you.

And you define that as "crying"? What is wrong with you?

Ballard does not suck you ignorant tool. lol You suck at evaluating GMs/Head Coaches/ talent on NFL rosters and CCS posts and the intentions of CCS posters.

I will always keep being me. Don't act like I need your permission, jackass.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And you define that as "crying"? What is wrong with you?

Ballard does not suck you ignorant tool. lol You suck at evaluating GMs/Head Coaches/ talent on NFL rosters and CCS posts and the intentions of CCS posters.

I will always keep being me. Don't act like I need your permission, jackass.
Ignore the troll.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I largely agree talent-wise. I think they do need Reich to stop fucking up games they should have won or shown out better (Week 1 JAX/ the Browns /Steelers / and NOW the Bills).

But Ballard has done a good job on the roster without putting them in cap hell making him far better than Pace, that's for sure.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
My point is:

My point is that your OP has nothing to do with Ballard and yeah of course, we would explode if Reich did that here. It was a shit day coaching just as bad as giving away the Steelers game.

If anyone thinks Reich is guaranteed to be better than Nagy, then have at them. I suspect he will be but I would not choose to die on that hill myself.

You reached to bring Ballard into this though.