dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He's been okay. Not really much to write home about. I think he's just another Jerry angelo. To be considered good you gotta hit at least on a decent qb.
He's certainly been nothing special and when he misses, he misses big.

I disagree with both and think besides the Trubisky pick, which ended up a huge miss and really hurt this team, and then of course K.White and his injury issues he's been really good especially with what he's done with his mid and late round drafting and even in UDFA.

The K.White pick is nothing you can put on Pace even though the Pace haters will, but they also let their Pace hate cloud their common sense about football. The kid just couldn't stay healthy. The Trubsiky pick hurt us and still is but NOBODY saw Mahomes becoming what he's become and Pace was scared off by Watson's injury issues.

Now of course remybrat and windy will talk about how Pace should be able to see the future because he's the GM but that's fantasy world stuff.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Its like some people think if you hit on one pick, you've drafted well. In what realm is this team a product of drafting well?

Pace's few hits are the GM equivalent of Mitch's "but that one throw".

E.Goldman--2nd
A.Amos--5th
L.Floyd--1st
C.Whitehair--2nd
N.Kwiatkowski--4th
D.Bush--4th
J.Howard--5th
D.Houston Carson--6th
E.Jackson--4th
T.Cohen--4th
R.Smith--1st
J.Daniels--2nd
B.Nichols--5th
D.Montgomery--3rd
C.Kmet--2nd
J.Johnson--2nd
D.Mooney--5th

Yep you're right he's only had a few good draft picks...Hahaha

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
E.Goldman--2nd
A.Amos--5th
L.Floyd--1st
C.Whitehair--2nd
N.Kwiatkowsky--4th
D.Bush--4th
J.Howard--5th
D.Houston Carson--6th
E.Jackson--4th
T.Cohen--4th
R.Smith--1st
J.Daniels--2nd
B.Nichols--5th
D.Montgomery--3rd
C.Kmet--2nd
J.Johnson--2nd
D.Mooney--5th

Pace has drafted pretty well considering things.

You have to give a pass to anytime, all he thinks about and talks about is mitch. Before that it was cutler.

Pace's major issue hasn't been drafting poorly really, its that he missed at QB and HC. If you compare his draft record against the majority of gm's in the nfl it's pretty favorable.

He just missed his two most important picks. Thats no bueno.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
E.Goldman--2nd
A.Amos--5th
L.Floyd--1st
C.Whitehair--2nd
N.Kwiatkowsky--4th
D.Bush--4th
J.Howard--5th
D.Houston Carson--6th
E.Jackson--4th
T.Cohen--4th
R.Smith--1st
J.Daniels--2nd
B.Nichols--5th
D.Montgomery--3rd
C.Kmet--2nd
J.Johnson--2nd
D.Mooney--5th

I stopped reading at floyd. He did little for the Bears and is playing well with Aaron Donald and the Rams. That does nothing for the Bears. The only way this has helped the Bears is that he helped beat the Cardinals to get this awful team backed into the playoffs.

I'll live in your fake world where Ryan Pace drafts well. Where does that get the Bears. Where are they? Arrow pointing up? Arrow pointing down?

Honest question, how are you related to Pace? Is he your uncle?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pace has drafted pretty well considering things.

You have to give a pass to anytime, all he thinks about and talks about is mitch. Before that it was cutler.

Pace's major issue hasn't been drafting poorly really, its that he missed at QB and HC. If you compare his draft record against the majority of gm's in the nfl it's pretty favorable.

He just missed his two most important picks. Thats no bueno.
I rarely talked about Bears in these parts when Cutler was apart of the team. I was on Bear Report. Stop pretending like you know my posting history.

Just another lying post from the spineless Special person.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I stopped reading at floyd. He did little for the Bears and is playing well with Aaron Donald and the Rams. That does nothing for the Bears. The only way this has helped the Bears is that he helped beat the Cardinals to get this awful team backed into the playoffs.

I'll live in your fake world where Ryan Pace drafts well. Where does that get the Bears. Where are they? Arrow pointing up? Arrow pointing down?

Honest question, how are you related to Pace? Is he your uncle?

Well of course you stopped at Floyd, you realized how dumb you look by saying he's only had a few good draft picks and couldn't man up and agree that he's been good at drafting. Don't worry cause you have company on CCS. :gfto:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Well of course you stopped at Floyd, you realized how dumb you look by saying he's only had a few good draft picks and couldn't man up and agree that he's been good at drafting. Don't worry cause you have company on CCS. :gfto:

He's too busy thinking of funny toll comments about mitch after we lose today to read past Floyd.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ive seen you on multiple occasions list players who are nothing but league average, rotational role players and also guys who have done nothing for the Bears. Sorry but i'll only entertain such stupidity for so long.

Imagine patting Pace on the back for a top 10 pass rusher who couldnt rush the passer for 4 years. But hey, he's done it for one season with another team so thats great news for the Bears...

As i've always asked. Where are the blue chip players? Where are the guys at premium positions that make the biggest difference? Why do the Bears have no money? It cant be because they've overspent in FA because of poor drafting, can it?

It's like we're not living in a world where Ryan Pace is on the hot seat and everyone who covers the team hasn't talked about how underwhelming his drafting has been.

msadows

Liked Posts:
E.Goldman--2nd
A.Amos--5th
L.Floyd--1st
C.Whitehair--2nd
N.Kwiatkowski--4th
D.Bush--4th
J.Howard--5th
D.Houston Carson--6th
E.Jackson--4th
T.Cohen--4th
R.Smith--1st
J.Daniels--2nd
B.Nichols--5th
D.Montgomery--3rd
C.Kmet--2nd
J.Johnson--2nd
D.Mooney--5th

You didn't even include bryce callahan, which is one of the better slot corners in the league, which was a UDFA.

OR Roy Robertson-Harris who's a UDFA also.

Both starting level players in this league.

But yea, Pace fucked up the only position anytime thinks and posts about, so he sucks.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ive seen you on multiple occasions list players who are nothing but league average, rotational role players and also guys who have done nothing for the Bears. Sorry but i'll only entertain such stupidity for so long.

Imagine patting Pace on the back for a top 10 pass rusher who couldnt rush the passer for 4 years. But hey, he's done it for one season with another team so thats great news for the Bears...

As i've always asked. Where are the blue chip players? Where are the guys at premium positions that make the biggest difference? Why do the Bears have no money? It cant be because they've overspent in FA because of poor drafting, can it?

It's like we're not living in a world where Ryan Pace is on the hot seat and everyone who covers the team hasn't talked about how underwhelming his drafting has been.

I stopped reading after I've. I felt like i was losing brain cells.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You didn't even include bryce callahan, which is one of the better slot corners in the league, which was a UDFA.

OR Roy Robertson-Harris who's a UDFA also.

Both starting level players in this league.

But yea, Pace fucked up the only position anytime thinks and posts about, so he sucks.

Post #21 i mentioned how he's been good in UDFA as well as mid to late round drafting.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I stopped reading after I've. I felt like i was losing brain cells.

He told us all there was zero chance mitch starts the season....he did.

Now he's starting a playoff game!

Like I said, his entire existence on here isn't related to the bears, it's to remind us how much the bears QB sucks....when we all know they do.

You listen to espn 1000 at all db? He's probably mitchell from des plaines. Legit just cunts about mitch 24/7.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Post #21 i mentioned how he's been good in UDFA as well as mid to late round drafting.

Yup.

Pace deserves to go solely for the fact he drafted mitch and wanted Nagy.

Other than that, he's done a very good job rebuilding this squad from the worst it has ever been.

Do I want better? Sure. Is it realistic? lol.

He's a better GM than Angelo or Emery. I know that.

If he got the QB position right this team would be great right now. Unfortunately he didnt, and when he's gone it will be why he's gone.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, I'm the troll, but you're the one with mahomes in your signature.
I’m a fan of Mahomes. That doesn’t make me a troll. You on the other hand constantly lying about what others posters say, and willfully ignoring the things they do say, just so you can argue and stir the pot is trolling.

just another case of you being completely unaware of yourself.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The guy who thinks Ryan Pace is great at drafting and the guy who thinks Pace is better than BB are jerking each other off so hard right now.

Name a worse duo. I’ll wait.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I disagree with both and think besides the Trubisky pick, which ended up a huge miss and really hurt this team, and then of course K.White and his injury issues he's been really good especially with what he's done with his mid and late round drafting and even in UDFA.

The K.White pick is nothing you can put on Pace even though the Pace haters will, but they also let their Pace hate cloud their common sense about football. The kid just couldn't stay healthy. The Trubsiky pick hurt us and still is but NOBODY saw Mahomes becoming what he's become and Pace was scared off by Watson's injury issues.

Now of course remybrat and windy will talk about how Pace should be able to see the future because he's the GM but that's fantasy world stuff.
Everybody viewed Mahomes as the QB with the highest ceiling. It was just thought he would need good coaching...which obviously eliminates the Bears.

Of course you can put the White pick on Pace. In fact, Bears didn't have 1 starter on the team this year from his first draft. Another top 10 pick miss the following year. Again, no players drafted that year remain on the team today. Then the '17 draft and Trubisky trade up fail. 2 good 4th rounders but 1 not very much impactful. Eddie had a big season but currently can be viewed as not much more than average. '18 draft, Roquan the top pick there and a good one but nothing else but average or below picks here. ILB always seemed to be that 1 position that comes easy to the Bears. LMAO. Just Montgomery in '19 draft. and a couple of players with potential this past draft, Kmet necessitated by the Pace super reach for Shaheen in '17.

How anybody gets Pace has been really good at drafting through all that, IDK.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Everybody viewed Mahomes as the QB with the highest ceiling. It was just thought he would need good coaching...which obviously eliminates the Bears.

Of course you can put the White pick on Pace. In fact, Bears didn't have 1 starter on the team this year from his first draft. Another top 10 pick miss the following year. Again, no players drafted that year remain on the team today. Then the '17 draft and Trubisky trade up fail. 2 good 4th rounders but 1 not very much impactful. Eddie had a big season but currently can be viewed as not much more than average. '18 draft, Roquan the top pick there and a good one but nothing else but average or below picks here. ILB always seemed to be that 1 position that comes easy to the Bears. LMAO. Just Montgomery in '19 draft. and a couple of players with potential this past draft, Kmet necessitated by the Pace super reach for Shaheen in '17.

How anybody gets Pace has been really good at drafting through all that, IDK.

I don't think you know what "good" drafting looks like.

You miss much more often than you hit. The first round has a 50% hit rate just for a player to be a starter. It gets much lower round 2 and on.

Even guys like ballard who people have cried on here we should have signed over pace has missed a ton.

Some peoples expectations are way way too high. I don't think pace is great, but he hasn't done a terrible job. He'd actually be doing a fantastic job if he took adams instead of mitchell in the first round that year.

You can't trade up and fuck up the QB position and then do nothing to address your fuck up.