Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
when are they gonna fire Dumars?

dude won a ring a decade ago and hes been terrible ever since...its time to fire him

The dude put Jennings and Smith on the same team. Who the fuck would ever do that?

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 minutes after Yahoo's tweet about the firing, Brandon Jennings tweeted "wait what" followed by "tuh"

:roll:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
when are they gonna fire Dumars?

dude won a ring a decade ago and hes been terrible ever since...its time to fire him

I've been saying that dude was overrated for years now. That 2004 team overachieved, and then underachieved after that. They took advantage of a weak conference for the better part of a decade. Once he passed on Carmelo Anthony, I knew he was over-thinking and was overrated.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should've deal Monroe about a week after the signed J-Smoove....but Dumars thought 3 bigs playing together and adding a shoot/me first PG in Jennings would work.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Detroit is still the best place to go if you want your basketball career be ruined! What a mess this organisation is ... :obama:

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree with Pooh that this is much more on Dumars than Mo Cheeks. First Charlie Villaneuva and Ben Gordon signed to ridiculous contracts, then Josh Smith and Brandon Jennings. It's crazy when you think he's actually done a decent job drafting talent.

czman

Liked Posts:
It is almost impossible to in consistently in the modern NBA with limited 3-point shooting. Pistons are last in the league in 3point FG%.

Not the coaches fault that a bad mix of talent was assembled. They have actually won more games so far than I thought they would. They maybe trying to tank the rest of this season.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Whose career was ruined in Detroit?

lol
You better stick around to calm that bag you are about to open, if it's going where I think it's headed.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whose career was ruined in Detroit?

allen_iverson_shoulder.jpg