OT: Garza Could Get Moved Again

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WEDNESDAY: Even the newly-acquired Matt Garza could be in play for the Rangers, tweets Rosenthal. He notes that as they aggressively seek offense, it's not unusual for the Rangers to make creative proposals

crazy

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I just read that on Twitter, too. Reminds me of when Piazza went from Los Angeles to Florida, played 5 games for the Marlins, then got shipped to the Mets.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just read that on Twitter, too. Reminds me of when Piazza went from Los Angeles to Florida, played 5 games for the Marlins, then got shipped to the Mets.

I think Texas is just that desperate for a bat or 2 that they could do it. I dont think it happens but who knows. The piazza ordeal was awesome!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Texas is just that desperate for a bat or 2 that they could do it. I dont think it happens but who knows. The piazza ordeal was awesome!

They are trying to go after Encarnacion and Bautista from the Jays, but the Jays seem to not be interested.

Side note: I find it funny that the trade headlines on CBS is "Who are the Cubs going to trade next".

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
They are trying to go after Encarnacion and Bautista from the Jays, but the Jays seem to not be interested.

Side note: I find it funny that the trade headlines on CBS is "Who are the Cubs going to trade next".

Anyone with a heart beat.