OT: GOT Season 4 Trailer

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
please book readers stop giving out spoilers

What spoilers do you see in this thread?

Only thing remotely close is someone saying they can't wait for someone to get their's. Obviously people die in these books. I fail to see any spoilers in here.

You suck at reading.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else have a funny feeling they will shoot the final book in TV form before the final book is written? Seriously? Script writers probably just need a direction and can take it from there. I firmly believe, before they spent money on production 1, they had the complete story line start to finish, just like with the Jordan Series, "Wheel of Time". Jordan died before the last two books (well it was suppose to be more but they ended it with 2) were written. Sanderson (sp?) under contract to the book publisher finished the series for Jordan post mortem off of his notes and did a great job.

I wouldn't be too concerned on "if" Martin lives or dies. Particularly, if he was an attendant at a certain wedding.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I will say though, why the fuck does the midget dude always talk in that overly breathy sex voice? He's trying to hard. Its goddamn annoying.

It's called acting. Peter Dinklage is a fantastic actor.

All the Lannisters in this series are, actually.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Today I turned had to turn down a job, due to my school schedule. I go and thank them for the opportunity, and at the end I said; I bid you fair day. Think I've been watching to much of this show. lol

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Awww shit I am getting excited now.... were gonna have to revive the GoT talk in the Bar

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
Read the books...they're better....and let's hope that fat fuck doesn't croak before he finishes them....

Might be better for everyone if he does.

Then HBO can hire a another writer who gets things done on time.

When Robert Jordan died 11 (!) books into his Wheel of Time series, the family brought in Brandon Sanderson and wrapped the whole thing up in a neat little package.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
George RR Martin has already taken precautions against his own death. He's revealed the gist of where he wants the book series to go for the HBO producers, so they know the outline of his vision. If he dies, they'll finish up the show without him

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Anyone else have a funny feeling they will shoot the final book in TV form before the final book is written? Seriously? Script writers probably just need a direction and can take it from there. I firmly believe, before they spent money on production 1, they had the complete story line start to finish, just like with the Jordan Series, "Wheel of Time". Jordan died before the last two books (well it was suppose to be more but they ended it with 2) were written. Sanderson (sp?) under contract to the book publisher finished the series for Jordan post mortem off of his notes and did a great job.

I wouldn't be too concerned on "if" Martin lives or dies. Particularly, if he was an attendant at a certain wedding.

I unfortunately think Martin will die before we see book 7, so the tv will come first (or be the only conclusion).

martin also signed a 2-year development deal with HBO for other shows or spinoffs. :(

Last edited:

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I unfortunately think Martin will die before we see book 7, so the tv will come first (or be the only conclusion).

martin also signed a 2-year development deal with HBO for other shows or spinoffs. :(

There is a crap load of prequel stuff that would be amazing if it were every written or made into a TV series. Dragons be wildin' out!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There is a crap load of prequel stuff that would be amazing if it were every written or made into a TV series. Dragons be wildin' out!

I think he might do some dunk and egg stuff

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's called acting. Peter Dinklage is a fantastic actor.

All the Lannisters in this series are, actually.

Yanno, as much as I detest them, I have to agree. It's because they're such good actors that I dislike them so.

NSR or FD

Liked Posts:
SPOILERS... (if you don't feel like reading all the books.)
IIRC...

Geoff poisoned, Sansa goes with littlefinger to the vale, red viper kills mountain. Tyrion kills tywin. Snow might be part targaryen, there are underground giants. The crow is a dead night's watchman. Stannis repels the others, turns to the south. Arya becomes cat of the canals (blinded) while learning from the faceless men. Stormborne(sp?) stays in essos. Tommin is king in book 5.

There are a ton more...

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
^ ban this person for spoilers

NSR or FD

Liked Posts:
Even RR said they are changing things from the book and already have. Calm down.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
you should spoiler tag those spoilers bro

Aqbased

Liked Posts:
SPOILERS... (if you don't feel like reading all the books.)
IIRC...

Geoff poisoned, Sansa goes with littlefinger to the vale, red viper kills mountain. Tyrion kills tywin. Snow might be part targaryen, there are underground giants. The crow is a dead night's watchman. Stannis repels the others, turns to the south. Arya becomes cat of the canals (blinded) while learning from the faceless men. Stormborne(sp?) stay in essos. Tommin is king in book 5.

There are ton more...
feels like a i just busted a nut after reading that :kanye:

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
game-of-thrones-gif-2.gif