Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
yeah, and Detroit is so jealous of Robert Quinn, Buster Skrine, and Jimmy Graham.

LMAO nice to see your big market team taking advantage of such..........LMAO

Allen Robinson & Julius Peppers say hello. Fuck, even that shithead Bryan Cox was a bigger FA signing than everyone you named. Anyway, have fun with Matt Prater. LMFAO.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like, bro, this dude's throwing out Kickers and a Kick Returner from 30 years ago as stud Free Agent signings. I'm fucking dying. I wasn't even knocking Detroit either, I was just saying that a city like Houston is a better draw for FAs and it's possible that could factor into a GMs decision on who to sign with. I'm not sure why @nc0gnet0 got so butthurt about it.
Lean how to ask a question then. You asked " who has Detroit ever signed" did you not?

I could go on with the train wreck of FA signings by the Bears...........

Mike Glennon anyone?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quinn was one of the top FA's in the league this offseason.

He didn't work out, but the point you're trying to prove is kinda negated right there.

We attracted one of the top guys. FFS, Brady even considered coming here.

Stop trying to make detroit a thing, detroit is so not a thing. Go away
Tell me again how Pace moving to team president makes Chicago an attractive place for a new GM?
Dude, seriously, you need to go away, your logic is so fucked your posts are little more than comic relief.
I mean fuck, if your not responding to me, everyone on this board knows your stupid.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Because a moron like you thinks being in a Big market makes a dam to a GM.
Explains why GB does so poorly,.,,,,,,oops, wiat.....

It does. Like a lot. People live in those cities for 4-5 years. They raise their kids in those cities. They enjoy the nightlife of those cities.

Not sure how you think being in a specific city isn't a draw.

GB, is a unique case, because they have had HOF top 10 of all time qb play for the past 30 years. That draws FA's. Winning draws FA's.

Detroit doesn't know what winning is, for any of their sport franchises right now.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Tell me again how Pace moving to team president makes Chicago an attractive place for a new GM?
Dude, seriously, you need to go away, your logic is so fucked your posts are little more than comic relief.

I never said that? All i said was to move pace to president because the organization likes him.

I'd rather him hire the next GM then remain at GM. He's not bad at the business side of things and knows a ton more about football than teddy.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
yeah, and Detroit is so jealous of Robert Quinn, Buster Skrine, and Jimmy Graham.

LMAO nice to see your big market team taking advantage of such..........LMAO
Aww that’s cute, you chose 3 mediocre signings by that Bears. The fact is the list you put together was the best you could come up with. Bears fans can come up with better then Quinn, Skrine and Graham.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lean how to ask a question then. You asked " who has Detroit ever signed" did you not?

Mike Glennon anyone?

Glennon was still the top QB available that year.

Go on.

Picking up busts doesn't mean they weren't big signings. I think you are contradicting yourself.

Quinn, for example, was one of the best players in FA this year. Him being a bust doesn't change that fact.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Mike Glennon anyone?

The post of mine that got your panties in a twist where you started knocking the city and the team was this one:

But it does mean something to bringing in FAs and holding onto players.

And to top it off, you're not helping your case by listing all the FA failures by the Bears because you're just proving that Chicago attracts a shit ton of FAs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Aww that’s cute, you chose 3 mediocre signings by that Bears. The fact is the list you put together was the best you could come up with. Bears fans can come up with better then Quinn, Skrine and Graham.

It's funny, because those 3 were probably the best at their positions those respective years(Skrine wasn't, it was callahan).

Jimmy Graham was pretty much the best FA TE available this past offseason, unless you were a fan of Eric Ebron.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
That’s where you are delusional man. It does and always has. In every major sport, a big market will always play a role. What does that have to do with GB? Once again, trying to prove your point with a useless statement

msadows

Liked Posts:
The post of mine that got your panties in a twist where you started knocking the city and the team was this one:

And to top it off, you're not helping your case by listing all the FA failures by the Bears because you're just proving that Chicago attracts a shit ton of FAs.

Don't think he understands that. I already pointed it out multiple times.

Also, just because a signing ends up bad doesn't mean that we didn't attract that FA.

msadows

Liked Posts:
That’s where you are delusional man. It does and always has. In every major sport, a big market will always play a role. What does that have to do with GB? Once again, trying to prove your point with a useless statement

GB is a unique case.

When you win every year for 3 decades you usually end up attracting FA's, even if you live in alaska.

Players like to win. This isn't the case in detroit. GB has more playoff wins last year than detroit has had in the last 63.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

GB doesn't really sign a bunch of FAs either tho, but players will go there to win. Players aren't going to Detroit to win lmao.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
GB doesn't really sign a bunch of FAs either tho, but players will go there to win. Players aren't going to Detroit to win lmao.
Bro, they signed Matt Prater and Danny Shelton. They are ready to win now!

msadows

Liked Posts:

That as well, before last season where they made a splash signing the smith's GB was known as being pretty quiet in FA nearly every year.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Allen Robinson & Julius Peppers say hello. Fuck, even that shithead Bryan Cox was a bigger FA signing than everyone you named. Anyway, have fun with Matt Prater. LMFAO.
lol, Doink doink, I think you would have liked Matt Prater,.,,,,,

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glennon was still the top QB available that year.

Go on.

Picking up busts doesn't mean they weren't big signings. I think you are contradicting yourself.

Quinn, for example, was one of the best players in FA this year. Him being a bust doesn't change that fact.

Well, yes, it does.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
lol, Doink doink, I think you would have liked Matt Prater,.,,,,,

Too bad he's rarely in a position for game winning field goals in Detroit.

Well, yes, it does.

LMAO wut? No it doesn't. What world are you living in that a top FA becomes a not top FA after he signs because he sucks? It's like saying Joey Harrington wasn't a top draft pick.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

What an idiot you are.......

You list Robinson as top FA signing then discount Tate as the same. Might want to check some stats...Tate had more yards then Robinson in the first to years on the team. Tate- 2080 yds Robinson-1800 yds

Oh, and the same holds true for Marvin Jones.........

LOL

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad he's rarely in a position for game winning field goals in Detroit.

LMAO wut? No it doesn't. What world are you living in that a top FA becomes a not top FA after he signs because he sucks? It's like saying Joey Harrington wasn't a top draft pick.
Ok then fine, I guess then I could use Scott Mitchel as an example?