OT: Jordan Love Hurt

BeerFan

Liked Posts:
I, like others, don’t like to see injuries but I never shed tears for Packer injuries. They never shed them for us. Injuries are part of the game, and sometimes just unnecessary such as this clip …

Yes, it was a few years ago but that was bulls!/#t and lower than low play.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I recorded the game last night. I'll give it a watch in a few.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
60% of the time, he is right everytime!

I'm hearing anything from not injured at all, to possibly injured to 4 weeks!

Way to cover all the bases!
He may have been imbued with super powers... or he could be dead or something in between

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
I don’t wish injury on any player but it’s about time these guys had some bad luck at the QB position.

Reactions: DC

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool....let us know!

I am off to watch the episode of 'Stranger Things' I recorded off of Netflix
Remember when Jordan Love was a shitstain QB (after one start), and it was just a matter of time before Fields "balled out."

Classic CCS. Never change. 🤣

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
They'll make Malik Willis into a QB before years end and trade him to some team for way too much. Never again am I dancing on a Packers QB grave.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
They'll make Malik Willis into a QB before years end and trade him to some team for way too much. Never again am I dancing on a Packers QB grave.
I don't know. They'll get more out of him than in Tennessee but he's shown nothing as a passer so far in his 3 year career. It wouldn't be the least bit surprising to see Sean Clifford brought back and take over after a game or two.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
All Willis has to do is to be able to hit wide open WR's. I said this all through last year that most of Love's big plays were to wide open WR's because they have a top 5 play caller/HC in the league in Matt LaFleur who gets his guys wide open.

msadows

Liked Posts:
All Willis has to do is to be able to hit wide open WR's. I said this all through last year that most of Love's big plays were to wide open WR's because they have a top 5 play caller/HC in the league in Matt LaFleur who gets his guys wide open.

Yea love made some nice throws last year but was also extremely lucky. So many of his tight window throws were bad decisions, but he didn’t pay for it. Same thing happened last night, guys open all over the field and he should have thrown 3 ints.

Also, supposedly they ruled out an ankle now. Doing an mri.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Bagent might be available for trade. His dad would be a huge hit in Green Bay barnyard arm wrestling tournaments

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Willis can’t even do that.