OT: Jordan Love Hurt

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
The Lachman test.
It's not as accurate as it claims unless done literally on the field. When a ligament tears it will swell up and the muscles will start guarding making it far less accurate unless performed while under anesthesia

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
my guess is his kneecap dislocated.

8 week injury, back in time to fuck the bears in the ass.
If he was out that long and the backup QB was so bad that they out of playoff contention, they should just let him sit the remainder of the year.

But if it is just an MCL sprain, he could be week to week.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Whatever it is, he’s never going to recover from the douchiest face in all of sports…something about love (being the packers QB doesn’t help) just really rubs me the wrong way.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yea love made some nice throws last year but was also extremely lucky. So many of his tight window throws were bad decisions, but he didn’t pay for it. Same thing happened last night, guys open all over the field and he should have thrown 3 ints.

Also, supposedly they ruled out an ankle now. Doing an mri.
Yeah i shouldn't try to take away from him that he did also make some great throws, just saying many of them were with guys absolutely wide open. But yes he also made some really great throws as well.

Yes they're not even looking at his ankle and are doing the MRI on his knee.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Whatever it is, he’s never going to recover from the douchiest face in all of sports…something about love (being the packers QB doesn’t help) just really rubs me the wrong way.

He looks like a wannabe reggaeton rapper, maybe its what he will do when he's out for the season, drop that hot mixtape

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If he’s out for the season packers gotta be he worst team in the nfc north then right? Malik Willis looked like ass on the titans

Complete overreaction from one game but their defense did not look good…. Like at all
If he's out for the season i would sign Ryan Tannehill right away.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
He looks like a wannabe reggaeton rapper, maybe its what he will do when he's out for the season, drop that hot mixtape

He’s way too cocky for his talent level. Dude carries himself like he’s this top talent at QB and he’s just solid …plus that douche face…and this is coming from a person that’s tolerant of peoples faces

msadows

Liked Posts:

There are options for sure....but the fact they traded for malik willis makes me think they like him.

He looks awful to me, but Lafleur is smarter than everyone on here besides @DanielCCSBears so if he saw something in him then I'll wait till he actually plays to say he sucks for GB.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He’s way too cocky for his talent level. Dude carries himself like he’s this top talent at QB and he’s just solid …plus that douche face…and this is coming from a person that’s tolerant of peoples faces

Its because the national media has driven him being a franchise elite level QB after a half season of excellent play.

Even rex grossman put together a string of 5 or 6 great games in a row.

That contract was stupid that they gave him. Should have let him play out his current deal, then use the franchise tag if need be.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We won't probably have a definitive diagnosis for a while. From my understanding the plane won't even land in Green Bay until noon. If they rush him immediately to have the MRI it is most likely 3pm before a full blown read of that MRI will be done. There have been about a half a dozen orthopedic surgeons on Youtube and Twitter giving their opinions and every one has stated that what they are saying is an educated guess. I hope it isn't serious, simply because I want Chicago to play and beat Green Bay with no excuses. If Jordan Love is out for the year and Chicago sweeps Green Bay then there will be fuel for Green Bay fans to say that these victories were tainted. Whether that is correct or not doesn't matter. I don't think we get off the snye as far as our inadequacies against the Packers until this team beats Green Bay at their best.
If that’s their excuse, then every Bears’ loss of the QB carousel post McMahon, is tainted

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It's not as accurate as it claims unless done literally on the field. When a ligament tears it will swell up and the muscles will start guarding making it far less accurate unless performed while under anesthesia
True but majority of the time it takes several hours for ligament to start swelling. They more than likely performed the Lachman test as soon as he got back to the locker room and before swelling took place.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If that’s their excuse, then every Bears’ loss of the QB carousel post McMahon, is tainted

They also walked into the superbowl because cutler tore his MCL. I have no issue beating a malik willis led packers team.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If I were Ryan, I’d look at the weather, and complete shittiness of the city of Green Bay, and refuse to sign for a penny less than $30,000,000.00 for the season.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
A dislocated knee is a serious issue that he mightve gotten taken care of before flying. Remember the Miller knee injury? You can injure blood supply and that is seriously dangerous lmao

A dislocated patella can usually just be reset by hand by the staff at the field. They wouldn't need MRI testing for a dislocated patella you use your eyes for that.

It's either ACL or MCL or both
We do MRIs all the time for dislocated knees

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
We do MRIs all the time for dislocated knees
You have no idea how absolutely insane this comment is.

You can definitely walk on a torn acl or mcl.

If a knee gets dislocated there will be several torn ligaments, maybe tendons, and also blood supply. A dislocated knee is a medical emergency that requires immediate attention. If they thought his knee was dislocated he wouldn’t have walked off, and he certainly wouldn’t be getting on a fvcking plane before going to the hospital to rule out damage to the vascular system.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't really care what injury he does or doesn't have. I don't care about Packers players and coaches. I care about Packers fans. And I want their season to be fucking ruined because they're all a bunch of disgusting cunts. Fuck every single one of them. 🤣

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They already said his ankle appears fine.

Not necessarily. They ruled out surgery on the ankle but not a high ankle sprain all together.

This guy thinks the injury is to the knee cap without structural damage. But also an ankle injury on top of that. Both could keep him out a few weeks but not a season ending injury by any means.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You have no idea how absolutely insane this comment is.

You can definitely walk on a torn acl or mcl.

If a knee gets dislocated there will be several torn ligaments, maybe tendons, and also blood supply. A dislocated knee is a medical emergency that requires immediate attention. If they thought his knee was dislocated he wouldn’t have walked off, and he certainly wouldn’t be getting on a fvcking plane before going to the hospital to rule out damage to the vascular system.
I gonna stop you right there.

I’m an MRI tech at one of the best MSK hospitals in the country with some of the most respect MSK radiologists.

There are different severities of dislocations. Not every knee dislocation is as severe as you mentioned above. That’s extremely severe. We have patients come in all the time with positive knee dislocations who walk gingerly to the MRI table (How Love was walking last night). All dislocations more then likely have fluid build up but not all are medical emergencies.

I’m not saying it’s for sure a dislocated knee, but based on how he injured it, can’t rule it out.