OT : Kyle Orton : Not even lasers can stop him.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Orton don't give a shit Peggy

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Honestly, might've corrected his vision just enough to complete some of the passes. My mans has some shit vision nomisayin?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I watched a ton of his snaps yesterday flipping back and forth. While his stat line is decent he still looked horrible.

Wakins bailed him out of an easy interception with an insane catch on his final pass attempt that put the Bills in position for the game winner.

The pass was so far behind Watkins it would have hit the DB right between the numbers going across the middle. The Bills won Despite of Orton.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's taking a page out of Cutler's book. Oh you're shining lasers in my face?

:dontcare:

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
I watched a ton of his snaps yesterday flipping back and forth. While his stat line is decent he still looked horrible.

Wakins bailed him out of an easy interception with an insane catch on his final pass attempt that put the Bills in position for the game winner.

The pass was so far behind Watkins it would have hit the DB right between the numbers going across the middle. The Bills won Despite of Orton.

Orton just wins !!!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Orton gets bagged on a lot by Bear's fans. I say he was one of the best 4th round picks the Bears have ever made.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Orton gets bagged on a lot by Bear's fans. I say he was one of the best 4th round picks the Bears have ever made.

Nah. I think the making fun of is more out of love. I can say that most Bears fans probably appreciated the player. He was good for what he was. Sometimes it could seem like we hate him because of the strange fans who thought he was starter material and were heart broken when he was traded.

Even Broncos fans would troll us on the main boards when they went 6-0 about how we traded away an all star lmfao.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Pathetic fan for a even more pathetic team. Maybe when they finally win a playoff game sometime in the next century, the fans will be more classy then their loser team

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jack Daniels is the cure and K.O. always has plenty of that on him.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On another Lions problem, they have released K Hennery, and are set to sign either Matt Prater or Feeley. I think it's Prater, what say ye all?