OT: Lebron Reveals He Smoked Marijuana In New Book

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Hendu0520 wrote:
Yah I can't believe that Weed still gets comments like I hate people who do drugs. That is just ignorant propaganda from the 1930's, that's when the "Gateway Crap" started and they made marajuana illegal to kick Mexicans out of the southwest. Yes it was originally an immigration ploy! They made up false claims about weed and since then it has had a hard time breaking out of that stigmitism.

If anyone makes a comment on Weed but drinks coffee or alcohol or smokes cigarettes you need to calmly remove yourself from the discussion.

Oh and by the way you can get addicted to anything. Running, video games, gambling, eating, swimming, working out, chopping wood, biking, yelling at someone, I've even seen someone addicted to mowing lawns and gardening!!! Hypocrites, and an apology by Lebron, what? INSANITY PEOPLE.

Well said Hendu. Anyone who believes the ridiculous propoganda this country has implemented against marijuana really needs to read "Reefer Madness" by Eric Schlosser, it's an eye-opener.

The worst thing to happen to Marijuana is when it was included in the Controlled Substance Act of 1970, & was lumped into the same category as hardcore drugs like heroin, amphetamines, & barbituates. And that was done because of the conservatives hatred of the counter culture movement. I've been a proponent of legalization for a long time now, & maybe, just maybe, it will happen at some point in my lifetime.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
Lebron smoked weed back in the day, this is the saddest day in the history of western civilization(lol), who gives a sh^t

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
jsain360 wrote:
Lebron smoked weed back in the day, this is the saddest day in the history of western civilization(lol), who gives a sh^t

I completely agree with you and about 70% of the people on here, who cares. If marijuana was so awful for you, then the state that I live in (California), would not have it LEGALIZED and have shops where you can purchase it on every street cornor. Just because something is the law, doesn't mean it is right. For those of you who honestly think that this is a big deal, try thinking outside of the box for 5 friggin seconds. If you have never done it before, how can you comment on how awful it is? Also, NewSkool, you have friends who have ruined their lives and are begging to support their drug habbit? Who the hell are you hanging out with? Do you live in Harvey, IL and hangout with crackheads!?!?!? Do you SERIOUSLY think that for 2 seconds I am going to beleive that you know people who runied their lives because of pot? If you think thats the case, then your wrong, they ruined their lives because they are dumbasses. They just happen to be potheads too! Everyone tries to point fingers for all of their problems to external sources. Some people need to look themselves in the mirorr and say "I am a complete disaster, a complete waste of space and I am not mature enough to handle anything, be it recreational drugs, a remote control or a fork". NewSkool, come down to Cali..we will show you a good time and keep you out of prison.