OT: Madden '22

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The cover athlete(s) have been announced and it's none other than the GOAT and Tom Brady. WOW! 1623941006754.png

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
That cream/peach colored theme is super ugly.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Haven't played that game since college. Had some intense games back in the day though. Good times.

SE Slant for the win for any of you old schoolers out there.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I'll be on it the first day. Need an official Fields and not user created. Franchise modes with the Bears will be fun now

:kanye:
I usually wait every 3 years to buy a new one because they barely change year to year. But because of them drafting Fields I am changing this self imposed rule, lol.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I usually wait every 3 years to buy a new one because they barely change year to year. But because of them drafting Fields I am changing this self imposed rule, lol.

People have legit found signs in stadiums that show the logo from maddens like 3 years back.

It's legit basically the same code for years now. The franchise mode hasn't added a single feature in a half decade.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
People have legit found signs in stadiums that show the logo from maddens like 3 years back.

It's legit basically the same code for years now. The franchise mode hasn't added a single feature in a half decade.
That doesn't mean the code is not updated

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I get a new Madden game once every few years, basically just to do a Bears franchise for a few season then im good for awhile. From casually glancing at the internet, Franchise mode for the last few maddens has been a lazy shit-show and the last "new" one I have is 2017. I'll probably get the next Madden that puts effort into the single player franchise mode, but EAs SOP seems to be "if we cant add microtransactions to it then we dont give a fuck about it".

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I get a new Madden game once every few years, basically just to do a Bears franchise for a few season then im good for awhile. From casually glancing at the internet, Franchise mode for the last few maddens has been a lazy shit-show and the last "new" one I have is 2017. I'll probably get the next Madden that puts effort into the single player franchise mode, but EAs SOP seems to be "if we cant add microtransactions to it then we dont give a fuck about it".
That’s why last year gamers bombed the rating score on metacritic and deservingly so. Gaming critics were giving 1 s and 2s last year. It was fantastic.

This is why EA is making an effort to fix franchise mode. People were tired of the shit.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Supposed to be an area that they improved this year so we'll see

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
I'll be on it the first day. Need an official Fields and not user created. Franchise modes with the Bears will be fun now

:kanye:

Itll still be the same franchise. 50% of the time Justin will turn Goat, the other 50% hell be just a guy if simming. Just need to convert a wr with jets to TE and sign some RB with 95+ speed for franchise bliss if playing games...

Playing with him will be like using Walter Paytons out of position card though. But with the ability to throw is 15+ yards consistently. Thatll make head to head online fun. Hell probably be a base player go to MUT player if his deep accuracy is good.. well untill all those bs special 99 editions and players of the week of players come out. Imagine Justin having a player of the week card though

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
B10D55DC-2D73-417C-BAA1-4F14002DC661.jpeg

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Itll still be the same franchise. 50% of the time Justin will turn Goat, the other 50% hell be just a guy. Just need to convert a wr with jets to TE and sign some RB with 95+ speed for franchise bliss if playing games...

Playing with him will be like using Walter Paytons out of position card though. But with the ability to throw is 15+ yards consistently. Thatll make head to head online fun. Hell probably be a base player go to MUT player if his deep accuracy is good.. well untill all those bs special 99 editions and players of the week of players come out. Imagine Justin having a player of the week card though

I dont usually play all of my games. I might have a franchise for a team controlled by me but I usually just control the roster moves for the team and let the ai play the games out or at the most, just call the plays

Its real easy to get on the sticks and win all the time so I just try to do it with just roster building