OT: Mahomes in concussion protocol, 12 hours after Reid said he “passed all his deals” and would be fine

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If he does come back I hope Reid has the good sense to not call a read option play with him again. ?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he does come back I hope Reid has the good sense to not call a read option play with him again. ?
Mahomes is usually fine with that. He was struggling at that point with what was being pointed to as a toe issue in which he could be seen obviously bothered by it and limping.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Mahomes is usually fine with that. He was struggling at that point with what was being pointed to as a toe issue in which he could be seen obviously bothered by it and limping.

Yes the toe issue and limping is correct.

All the more reason to not expose him to more unnecessary punishment. Yeah.....I remember another game where Mahomes got injured on a Qb sneak. He's my deal, if Mahomes decides to move around, extend a play or pick up a first down and slide......ok. Thats different than a designed run.

Defensive players are taught, if they get a free shot on a Qb, take him OUT. I'm just not a fan of the spread read option. I've seen to many Qb's get slammed even after the pitch ( cuz it's a a free shot)

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
It looked to me like he was choked out? I didn't even see his head get hit..

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Do players usually have to go through concussion protocol when they get a pinched nerve in their neck?

You don’t have to hit your head to get a concussion. All this “It was only his neck” talk seems like obfuscation, although I admit I have no idea what his issue is.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Well I mean aaronitout is a delusional fanboy, I’d expect no less than that level of silliness.

I would very much like if it they could take care of business and not let it get to some AFC last resort in the Super Bowl.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Just rub some dirt on that coma like the good old days and throw him back out there

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Meh, the GOATs gonna take care of Rodgers before Mahomes needs to.
Let's hope. I dont have a good feeling about this. It almost feels like rodgers is backing into an sb facing shitty opponents. Kind of how the bears bumslayed their way into the playoffs.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
aaronitout said they'll have no chance in Green Bay!

(the Saints defense was better than the Packers defense)

I never said that.

The Packers O is better than the Saints O, the Rams D is better than the Bucs D etc.