OT MNF Steelers vs Bengals

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ben looks like complete trash. Pittsburgh should definitely be in on the bidding for Trubisky as there bridge QB.

SugarBoogs

Liked Posts:
Is it just me, or do I need several hits of acid to watch this camera work?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ben can not throw the ball. Like I said awhile ago Big Ben just looks beat up! He need to retire this offseason

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Ben already said he's coming back next season. I believe his cap hit is 41Mil. Good luck Stillers.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think the Steelers are coasting. Nothing to play for until playoffs. If I am Chiefs, Bills,Ravens,Dolphins etc, I wouldn't want to play them.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trubisky would be a big upgrade over Ben.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think the Steelers are coasting. Nothing to play for until playoffs. If I am Chiefs, Bills,Ravens,Dolphins etc, I wouldn't want to play them.

They are still in contention for the top seed in the AFC. But yes, Im sure they are coasting. Seems legit

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've never seen a HOF QB play this bad for an entire half. Roethlisberger either put his entire game check on the Bengals to cover or has is extremely high on cocaine right now.
I’m telling you he hit the wall a few weeks ago. Really hasn’t been looking good at all this season just putting up numbers because so much talents on that receiving corps.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ben must have a problem with Claypool. He'd rather throw into triple coverage instead of him.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
I've never seen a HOF QB play this bad for an entire half. Roethlisberger either put his entire game check on the Bengals to cover or has is extremely high on cocaine right now.
when i was really, really young i remember my dad cussing the TV because Namath kept throwing INTs. so i googled it...

"In 1967, Namath threw six interceptions in a 28-28 tie against the Houston Oilers. Following that game, he posted a career-best passer rating (158.3) in a 33-14 win over the Miami Dolphins.

In 1970, two years after Namath led the Jets to a Super Bowl III upset over the Colts, Baltimore got its revenge by picking him off six times in a 29-22 Jets loss. In his next game, Namath threw three touchdowns and two interceptions in a loss to the 49ers.

Five years later, Namath went 8-of-24 for 96 yards and six picks, finishing with a passer rating of 6.9, in a 43-0 loss to Miami. He came back to throw three touchdowns the following week in a loss to the Colts.
"

can you imagine ANY quarterback throwing that many picks and keeping his job these days?

clear

Liked Posts:
It's no wonder viewership is so down.

Every time I watch an NFL game it is a comedy of errors, penalties, and just piss poor play. It sucks college football is almost over.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nothing better than watching a 2-10 hot dogging it. Where the hell have they been all year? If they only knew how stupid they look.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
when i was really, really young i remember my dad cussing the TV because Namath kept throwing INTs. so i googled it...

"In 1967, Namath threw six interceptions in a 28-28 tie against the Houston Oilers. Following that game, he posted a career-best passer rating (158.3) in a 33-14 win over the Miami Dolphins.

In 1970, two years after Namath led the Jets to a Super Bowl III upset over the Colts, Baltimore got its revenge by picking him off six times in a 29-22 Jets loss. In his next game, Namath threw three touchdowns and two interceptions in a loss to the 49ers.

Five years later, Namath went 8-of-24 for 96 yards and six picks, finishing with a passer rating of 6.9, in a 43-0 loss to Miami. He came back to throw three touchdowns the following week in a loss to the Colts.
"

can you imagine ANY quarterback throwing that many picks and keeping his job these days?

Namath had mediocre stats. He got into the HOF basically for that guarantee

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
They are still in contention for the top seed in the AFC. But yes, Im sure they are coasting. Seems legit
Lol, no they aren't. That seed goes to KC. Pittsburgh has nothing to play for right now. They can lose tonight and lose against the Browns and still keep the tie breaker. They aren't even trying tonight.