OT MNF Steelers vs Bengals

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ben already said he's coming back next season. I believe his cap hit is 41Mil. Good luck Stillers.
They would save 20 mil if they cut him. I’m pretty sure if he would retire the Rooney’s would make a way for him to get his money.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Nothing better than watching a 2-10 hot dogging it. Where the hell have they been all year? If they only knew how stupid they look.

IDK, man. I’ve enjoyed watching them putting it to the Steelers while getting in their heads with the extra BS.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It's no wonder viewership is so down.

Every time I watch an NFL game it is a comedy of errors, penalties, and just piss poor play. It sucks college football is almost over.
They need to just get rid of MNF, because the matchups almost always end up sucking.

clear

Liked Posts:
Lol, no they aren't. That seed goes to KC. Pittsburgh has nothing to play for right now. They can lose tonight and lose against the Browns and still keep the tie breaker. They aren't even trying tonight.
What are you talking about? They could end up going from the two seed to the fourth seed.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I think the Steelers are coasting. Nothing to play for until playoffs. If I am Chiefs, Bills,Ravens,Dolphins etc, I wouldn't want to play them.

how do you coast in the NFL when you got 300 pound mean #blm dudes looking to rock your ass to the ground? No such thing else you gonna get planted.

non contact sport like baseball is a different story tho lol

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Namath had mediocre stats. He got into the HOF basically for that guarantee
Namath is in the HOF for being a pioneer. That's the most important role he played in the NFL and it was a very important role. The guarantee and his celebrity certainly didn't hurt any either.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What are you talking about? They could end up going from the two seed to the fourth seed.
Oooh what does that mean for them?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like for the longest time now, Steelers have been that team that can look lights out in some games and absolute crap in others. When they had that long undefeated streak going, it seemed they overcame that....then, right back to what they had always been w/Tomlin.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Seems like for the longest time now, Steelers have been that team that can look lights out in some games and absolute crap in others. When they had that long undefeated streak going, it seemed they overcame that....then, right back to what they had always been w/Tomlin.

Another thread of posters seemed to state teams purposely coast and play to the level of competition so the gameplan in this game was for the Steelers to not score <yes, only on this board> lol

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Watching this game I can't help but think of how fucking embarrassing the Bears-Packer game was. The Bengals are showing pride, despite the huge talent gap, putting up a fight against a superior division rival.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another thread of posters seemed to state teams purposely coast and play to the level of competition so the gameplan in this game was for the Steelers to not score <yes, only on this board> lol
Reverse is true. Teams always want momentum going into the playoffs. That's why the ones who have the most momentum often find themselves in the SB.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
this thread needs THIS picture of Namath...

Joe Namath: His 8 Best Fashion Moments … And That Coin Toss Coat

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
NFL officials are so awful. There was contact but pass interference? Hell no.