OT MNF Steelers vs Bengals

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
this thread needs THIS picture of Namath...

Joe Namath: His 8 Best Fashion Moments … And That Coin Toss Coat

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears may have been the most overrated 5-1 team of all time, but the Steelers starting the season off 11-0 is an even bigger surprise. That team sucks.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Glennon is 2-0 against the Steelers

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Pittsburgh Bears

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The football gods have spoken.

Rams fall to the Jets.

Steelers shit the bed against the Bengals.

Bears will lose to the Jags.

This is the way.

What's done is done.

clear

Liked Posts:
The Bears may have been the most overrated 5-1 team of all time, but the Steelers starting the season off 11-0 is an even bigger surprise. That team sucks.

The NFL just sucks.

This the product being put on the field? You had two of the top teams from each conference lose to two teams with a combined record of 2-23-1 going into those game.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Better to suck in the middle the season then the end. Bears can win the next two weeks and sneak in gonna be a tough out in the playoffs. Saints arent looking good, maybe Mack, Hicks and Quinn finally get right. Fuck it rather have a chance at the playoffs then an 8-8 and shotty pick.

Bust

Liked Posts:
The NFL just sucks.

This the product being put on the field? You had two of the top teams from each conference lose to two teams with a combined record of 2-23-1 going into those game.

It's why you play the game and in a one and done format anything can happen. Remember the saying, any given Sunday, just ask the 2019 14-2 Ravens

clear

Liked Posts:
It's why you play the game and in a one and done format anything can happen. Remember the saying, any given Sunday, just ask the 2019 14-2 Ravens

For sure.

What I am talking about is the quality of play. The Steelers and Rams both looked like they were playing their first preseason game for an entire half. You got error after error, flags always flying and nobody knows what is actually a penalty anymore. Refs reviewing plays that everyone watching can see is the wrong call, and coming back and telling us we didn't just see that.

I could only watch so many bad movies before I stop watching.

Bust

Liked Posts:
For sure.

What I am talking about is the quality of play. The Steelers and Rams both looked like they were playing their first preseason game for an entire half. You got error after error, flags always flying and nobody knows what is actually a penalty anymore. Refs reviewing plays that everyone watching can see is the wrong call, and coming back and telling us we didn't just see that.

I could only watch so many bad movies before I stop watching.

Again "any given Sunday". It's unrealistic to expect teams to be on their A game each and every week. The Steelers also lost 2 in a row prior to the Bengals matchup so they are not hitting on all cylinders right now.

In baseball it's called a "Slump"

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The football gods have spoken.

Rams fall to the Jets.

Steelers shit the bed against the Bengals.

Bears will lose to the Jags.

This is the way.

What's done is done.

The Jags will end up 2-14...with both wins against the Colts.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Lol, JuJu danced on the Bills logo last week. Then they get blown out. Then the idiot did it again tonight. Tomlin has zero control over his players

He's a fucking clown. I remember when he was seen as the humble one in the whole AB thing, (and he was), but after some money and literally just 1 high level season the guy's acting like an immature idiot.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Jags know, more than anyone, they need a QB. They effectively have the last 2 weeks off.

The Jets need a QB just as bad, and look what they did yesterday...

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's a fucking clown. I remember when he was seen as the humble one in the whole AB thing, (and he was), but after some money and literally just 1 high level season the guy's acting like an immature idiot.
The rumors in Pittsburgh are that he is not going to get resigned.