OT MNF Steelers vs Bengals

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
The rumors in Pittsburgh are that he is not going to get resigned.

I hear it too out here.

They don't give a fuck. They can always draft another playmaker at WR.

And they do not give the first flying fuck about draft position (nor 2nd nor 3rd etc)

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Things change pretty fast in the NFL. This is the same team, that few weeks ago looked like they would go 19-0

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Things change pretty fast in the NFL. This is the same team, that few weeks ago looked like they would go 19-0
They will likely lose their last 6 games of the season.. Next 2 weeks are against the Colts and then the Browns before going into the playoffs. What an epic collapse to start 11-0 and blow the last 5 games straight heading into the playoffs, but yeah they are probably just coasting like another member suggested.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never seen a HOF QB play this bad for an entire half. Roethlisberger either put his entire game check on the Bengals to cover or has is extremely high on cocaine right now.
Big Ben getting raped, oh the irony!!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I hear it too out here.

They don't give a fuck. They can always draft another playmaker at WR.

And they do not give the first flying fuck about draft position (nor 2nd nor 3rd etc)

They sort of already did in Johnson and Claypool. That team churns out wideouts like the Bears churn out top 10 busts.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i went into the night in fantasy up by 5.9 points....i put myself in this position because i chose to start cam akers over dobbins, montgomery or jacobs......it is Nagy's fault that i didn't start monty as the Bears seem to have a pattern of not wanting to run the ball, so Sunday was an absolute shock to me...their commitment to the run won them that game IMO. anyway, i couldn't watch the game, i was so pissed about my starting lineup choice, the guy i was playing is always a top 3 team in the league and talks a LOT of crap....imagine my shock when i peeked with 2 mins left and the steelers only had 2 sacks....i actually said a prayer to let the steelers get a late sack so i could lose, i've won enough fantasy leagues and this guy's brother died a couple months ago and it's been a tough year for him, he's single and has nothing to live for but fantasy and drinking....but....it's life, i'm not in charge of the universe apparently