OT: My Wrigley Experience

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
wrigley is a fun place to visit...fo sho

if i had to pick one stadium to visit every year..it'd be that one easily..

you'll be converted:troll:

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
wrigley is a fun place to visit...fo sho

if i had to pick one stadium to visit every year..it'd be that one easily..

you'll be converted:troll:

I enjoy sitting in my seat and watching the field. I love the ivy and the play on the field. I love baseball in general.

Not a big fan of the innards of Wrigley though. Place is like a dungeon.

michael b

Liked Posts:
Never sat in the 400s til the McCartney concert. Not too bad of a view. I prefer the bleachers or field level myself. Win or Lose, never a bad experience at Wrigley.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:

I always liked Angel Echevarria. He had a real nice year providing power off the bench. Can't really remember a guy since then that was able to give you a homerun off the bench.

My first game was in '88 against the Expos. We sat half between 1B and RF, and it was just a neat experience being that close to the relievers and the action on the right field side. Wrigley will always be what baseball is to me. That said unless drastic things are done relatively soon it won't last much longer.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I always liked Angel Echevarria. He had a real nice year providing power off the bench. Can't really remember a guy since then that was able to give you a homerun off the bench.

My first game was in '88 against the Expos. We sat half between 1B and RF, and it was just a neat experience being that close to the relievers and the action on the right field side. Wrigley will always be what baseball is to me. That said unless drastic things are done relatively soon it won't last much longer.

I remember my first trip to wrigley like it was yesterday...one of those occurrences in life you remember forever