OT: New Year's Day Bowls

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not over, just gettting good.

The semi final games aren't till after this one.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Ridder has done well. The Cincinnati OL is just overmatched and he's dealt with pressure on almost every play. No real chance to take a deep shot. Ridder hasn't been incredible but he's been smart with the ball and has felt the pressure pretty well. Put the ball in good places when he's not running for his life.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I hope Ridder still goes mid round, would love to get him. Idk if I want to use a 2nd though, but maybe.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
today might be the first time I root for Notre Dame

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He hasn't really done that much to impress me. Then again, he hasn't shit the bed either.

Right now there's a momentum change in the 4th qrt. Ridder was hit and fumbled. But overall he's moved around and made good decisions with football.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Minor League Football is so boring.

college football made sense 15+ years ago when I was actually in college. and it resonated for a few years after. today it's like... make belief football to me. basing what people do at the NCAA level thinking it's going to translate to the NFL, and continuously talking about it like you're a scout or expert because you watched college games, that's what I hate the most about this place.

it's amateur football. it has no basis in reality here. unless you're Reggie Bush. then I guess you get paid and stuff.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to see if Ridder will seal the deal now

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Ridder has done well. The Cincinnati OL is just overmatched and he's dealt with pressure on almost every play. No real chance to take a deep shot. Ridder hasn't been incredible but he's been smart with the ball and has felt the pressure pretty well. Put the ball in good places when he's not running for his life.

Good analysis. Regardless of who wins. Ridder has shown mental & physical resilience

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
college football made sense 15+ years ago when I was actually in college. and it resonated for a few years after. today it's like... make belief football to me. basing what people do at the NCAA level thinking it's going to translate to the NFL, and continuously talking about it like you're a scout or expert because you watched college games, that's what I hate the most about this place.

it's amateur football. it has no basis in reality here. unless you're Reggie Bush. then I guess you get paid and stuff.

So does the NFL need to start a semi-pro league to draw talent.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good to see Dusty get his life back together as a commentator

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jordan Davis will be a fine early round pick in April to groom to replace Hicks in 2022.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, if the Bears draft Ridder, he would feel comfortable since the Bearcat oline is trash as well and false starts in big moments.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow it's almost like this game is fixed. The damn Cinn. left tackled is jumping offside wtf.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Good analysis. Regardless of who wins. Ridder has shown mental & physical resilience

But he also hasn't done anything to elevate him team in the second half. I don't think this game does much to his stock; he's a 50-75 type prospect imo.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Wow it's almost like this game is fixed. The damn Cinn. left tackled is jumping offside wtf.
A back up LT for a group of 5 team has trouble against a great DL and you think that means the game is fixed?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ridder's coaching has gone full Nagy it seems. No balance. Everything has been pass including several wr screens.

Georgia is susceptible to the read option but it's only been called once in the 4th quarter.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
But he also hasn't done anything to elevate him team in the second half. I don't think this game does much to his stock; he's a 50-75 type prospect imo.

Well like u mentioned the Cinn OL is being manhandled. That last pass, the DB NOT was looking when he broke up the pass. And ref didn't call it. Shouda been pass interference