OT: New Year's Day Bowls

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Would Barmore fit in Pagano’s system....whatever that is?
Yes. Has all the tools to succeed and would be a nice replacement to Hicks. Analysts have him going all over the place from mid 1st to the 3rd.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Would Barmore fit in Pagano’s system....whatever that is?

Most Alabama linemen dont pan out. There is a reason for that.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A lot of angry bettors out there right now lol

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
they play cup cake schedules every year

Forgot why I had you on ignore. This is one of the dumbest takes I have ever read on this board. Oh well, back to ignore dipshit.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Forgot why I had you on ignore. This is one of the dumbest takes I have ever read on this board. Oh well, back to ignore dipshit.

go back to bashing pagano gramps, lul

this old fart started like 5 pagano threads this week, lul

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
honestly feel bad for ND and it’s fans. a blue chip program like ND should be able to land a blue chip QB that could elevate the program.

They have landed a few, they just haven't developed them to that point. They develop a lot of above average guys but nothing special. LSU went a good 10years with absolute shit at QB before Burrow.

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
honestly feel bad for ND and it’s fans. a blue chip program like ND should be able to land a blue chip QB that could elevate the program.
Book may have not been a blue chip, but he was the best ND had in years. ND just cannot compete with the likes of Bama’, Clemson, and LSU due to their high academic standards. The college football world has greatly changed since 1988....ND was a powerhouse during the Holtz years and they haven’t come close since then.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Book may have not been a blue chip, but he was the best ND had in years. ND just cannot compete with the likes of Bama’, Clemson, and LSU due to their high academic standards. The college football world has greatly changed since 1988....ND was a powerhouse during the Holtz years and they haven’t come close since then.

Well....think there are 130 D1 programs
Over the past 5-8 years I'd say they prob better than about 120 or more of them

One on one they aren't at the same level as bama/clemson/ maybe Ohio st and the flavor of the year in the SEC.....then again..none of the other 125ish teams are either.

They need outside speed, and a major difference maker at QB to have a legit shot vs the bama/Clemson/etc matchup as they don't have as many nfl caliber players as those programs.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
They have landed a few, they just haven't developed them to that point. They develop a lot of above average guys but nothing special. LSU went a good 10years with absolute shit at QB before Burrow.
i just hope one day the USC Notre Dame rivalry can get back to its glory days soon but it looks like neither school is particularly interested in winning big football games right now

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
And just like ND hasn’t won a title since Lou was forced out, the Bears haven’t won a title since the great Mike Ditka was given his walking papers. “This too shall pass”......it never did for the Bears. Ditka forced out because mgmt wanted more titles....same for Lovie. Where’s the fucking fire ? from mgmt now? We’ll see what happens this off season.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If ND Football embarrasses themselves again, please just ban them from future bowl games!! DO IT!

You can add Oklahoma to that, they get embarrassed every year as well

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm so torn. I'm an Ohio State fan, but Trevor Lawrence is just so dreamy.