OT: Reveal of Packers "One Plan" No Matter Who Plays QB

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter whether it's Aaron Rodgers or Jordan Love at quarterback.

"We'll have one plan," Packers coach Matt LaFleur said Thursday in his last scheduled news conference before training camp. "We've kind of pretty much laid that out.
Through investigative research, I have found out what that "one plan" is in regards to the QB position in Green Bay.

The "one plan" is to cry a lot.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Whether it’s now or a few years from now, Packer fans, coaches and execs are about to learn what it feels like not to have a Hall of Fame QB pushing your team deep into the playoffs. If you read some of their quotes, many seem pretty delusional about all of it.

I was 10 or 11 when the Bulls broke up. Sports was the biggest thing in the world to a kid my age in the Chicago area. I remember looking at my dad and saying, “But the Bulls will still be good, right? I mean, they’re the Bulls.” And my dad replied, “Nope. No, they won’t be.”

Now, at least I was only a kid. A lot of these Packers fans and brass ought to be able to logically look at the situation and say, “Shit, do whatever it takes to get 12 back.”

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Whether it’s now or a few years from now, Packer fans, coaches and execs are about to learn what it feels like not to have a Hall of Fame QB pushing your team deep into the playoffs. If you read some of their quotes, many seem pretty delusional about all of it.

I was 10 or 11 when the Bulls broke up. Sports was the biggest thing in the world to a kid my age in the Chicago area. I remember looking at my dad and saying, “But the Bulls will still be good, right? I mean, they’re the Bulls.” And my dad replied, “Nope. No, they won’t be.”

Now, at least I was only a kid. A lot of these Packers fans and brass ought to be able to logically look at the situation and say, “Shit, do whatever it takes to get 12 back.”
Maybe the Packers brass is all Jerry Kraus, saying that it was them who made the Packers by trading or drafting late future Hall-of-Famers, so of course Love must be the next Hall-of-Famer?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Some of the Packers and Bears fans of today have never experienced their teams prior to Brett Favre...
It wasn't one sided as it is now. In fact, Bears had the edge.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Some of the Packers and Bears fans of today have never experienced their teams prior to Brett Favre...
Very true. The Bears basically dominated the rivalry for a while there. Hard to imagine now, but very true.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Props to your dad for not sugar coating anything for his kid. Savage.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I'm one of them. It's always been Rodgers/Favre on the other side since I got really into football. I was only 5 when the Bears were legit the better team.

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:

I thought this when Favre left. Maybe they are just a better run organization. With their roster I think Jordan Love can be more than serviceable and they have shown to be better than the Bears at developing QBs.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought this when Favre left. Maybe they are just a better run organization. With their roster I think Jordan Love can be more than serviceable and they have shown to be better than the Bears at developing QBs.
The Bears could watch some guy run a forklift in a factory somewhere and turn him into an all pro linebacker..When it comes to QB's, it's just the opposite. I wonder how many Bear QB's would have played better on a different team?