Donator
Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Disappointing he wasn't sentenced to a significantly longer sentence. The woman and her dog burned to death because he wasn't smart enough to call an uber or a lyft - something readily available in Las Vegas.
Also most teams have a hot line setup for these instances. You call the number, they pick you up and bring you home. No questions asked. I know this because a member of Falcons security told me that all teams have their own hotline. Some interesting stories that I have heard. A lot more gay stars in the league than you would believe. A lot.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
FYI, the victim's family has a HUGE say in any departure from the maximum sentence in a case like this. The victim's mother made the following statement below and sounds like an absolutely wonderful person who found it in her heart to forgive:

“We pray that Henry Ruggs is blessed with the opportunity to be able watch his beautiful daughter grow into the amazing woman she can be,” Komazec's statement said. “And we pray that this terrible accident inspires positive change in the world. We pray that we all take away the importance of looking out for one another, remembering everyone we meet is another human’s loved one.”

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Disappointing he wasn't sentenced to a significantly longer sentence. The woman and her dog burned to death because he wasn't smart enough to call an uber or a lyft - something readily available in Las Vegas.
This is very unjust and sad as to where we are as a country. Wonder why crime is through the roof?
Not much of a penalty for basically murder.