Dice34

Liked Posts:
Looks like he walked off the set of American Hustle

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yo that shit be getting a lot of bitches back in the day. Don't be hatin. Dude looks like old boy from Coming to America.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Is this code for he speaks too well for a negro?

He should of said "he talks like Peyton Manning, but we all know he's not Peyton.. I mean, just look at him...."

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
If Cutler had that mop he'd grow it out to be a really curly mullet.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He should of said "he talks like Peyton Manning, but we all know he's not Peyton.. I mean, just look at him...."

Reminds of the time I was eating dinner in a fancy steak house with some co-workers and one of them remarked about how well I spoke. I responded with "Well thank ya massa," and this dude who was known as a hot head flipped his shit and screamed in the restaurant, "Fuck you jerk off, I didn't mean it that way." The whole table just erupted in laughter but the restaurant was not amused.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Reminds of the time I was eating dinner in a fancy steak house with some co-workers and one of them remarked about how well I spoke. I responded with "Well thank ya massa," and this dude who was known as a hot head flipped his shit and screamed in the restaurant, "Fuck you jerk off, I didn't mean it that way." The whole table just erupted in laughter but the restaurant was not amused.

So is all the talk about Sherman being "educated and well spoken and articulate" offensive? Never heard anyone say that about a white guy.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Is this code for he speaks too well for a negro?
No, I just feel like when he acts all overexcited about things that it sounds fake. Not taking away from him as a player, I just can't stand his interviews. It's not just that he's giving the standard interview answers, it's how he tries to seem convincing when he says those things. If he's really like that, that's fine. Just not the kind of dude I would go hang out with.