D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For those criticizing him, the Bills are DUMB AS FUCK. Is he going about it the right way? Nope, he should have told the Bills to fuck off from jump street, and trade him, or he would be entering next years draft. Is he correct? 1000%. Why the fuck would the Bills draft him, if they were not going to feature him heavily in their offense. If they do not have the QB talent, or the system to take full advantage of his talents, they should have traded down, and taken players who fit their scheme.

The Bills are taking a steaming shit on his career. Look for players coming out of college to start pulling Elways, Elis, and Jackson's and tell the shitty teams that draft them to go fuck themselves.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's not going to get paid the way they run things. Sometimes you got to look out for number one. They don't get fat rookie contracts anymore

exactly, everyone here would get pissed if they ran routes all day and got nothing thrown their way

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Watkins is fifth on the Bills with only 12 targets, Harvin has 30. That is fucking stupid.

Going to the media with this gripe, also stupid.

As someone that scooped him up in my auction league I share his frustration. Throw him the fucking ball god dammit.
He has played less than 2 1/4 games. That may be a factor, ya think?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Watkins is a fucking idiot. He averaged exactly 8 targets a game last year and had 3, 8, and 2 in less than a quarter this year. So other than game 1 this year where Buff threw the ball 19 times he was on the same pace...before he got injured.For fucks sake he had the same number of targets as Calvin Johnson last year.

I would like to see Rex give Sammy a :gtfo: of my office.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He has played less than 2 1/4 games. That may be a factor, ya think?

Okay 5 targets a game seems about right to you?

Fix your math.