OT: The Truth Comes Out (Miami Heat Rookies)

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't want Beasley but I don't think he will be horrible either. I just think that unless you have a huge center you need your Power Forward to be able to do something inside. Maybe Tyrus isn't a bruiser but he blocks shots and can rebound. Beasley hasn't shown any inside presence so I think he fits the Heat or the Knicks better than he would the Bulls.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Dpauley23 wrote:
I rather not have Beasley

Why?

He may not end up being a superstar, but he had a PER of 17.5 as a 20 year old rookie, he'd fit the exact age profile of Rose going forward to create a sustained run of 2 guys who are good together as well.

He may not be perfect, but I'd be very happy to build with Rose/Beasley. Though defensively, those two would be really, really far away.

He seems to me like a guy who doesn't have passion for the game. He'll go out there score his 20 points a game and thats it. I don't really care about defense, but I wouldn't want his attutide with Del Negro and he really likes to play on the perimeter so I don't love his game. If you get Beasley your probably going have to get a star sf or sg, which could be hard to do