OT: Tom Brady is going to be an awesome game commentator

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
...until he criticizes a Bears QB.

Then he's a statue that doesn't understand running QBs. The game has passed him by, and he's a cheater that rode Adam Vinateiri's coattails to 3 SBs. 🤣

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, you're adding to the 99% garbage as usual. At least you're predictable 👍
At least it's football related, and not about homosexual rape and child molestation - CCS's two favorite topics apparently.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wow, another lie.

Almost every thread gets derailed by guys who project their homoerotic thoughts on me. I don't even have to comment in the thread.

Perfect example, @Diehardfan had thoughts about me in the Bulls forum - I don't post in that forum.

View attachment 39011

You can fix that by committing another felony and going away to prison. Then we wont have to bother insulting you.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
You’re a cunt.
I have this ret@rd on ignore, but it's sad that it's still obvious that he derails every thread the same way. Talking about his obsession with Fields when the thread has nothing to do with him, then playing victim when in fact all of ccs (and any child he's been around in real life) are the real victims.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have this ret@rd on ignore, but it's sad that it's still obvious that he derails every thread the same way. Talking about his obsession with Fields when the thread has nothing to do with him, then playing victim when in fact all of ccs (and any child he's been around in real life) are the real victims.
"CCS posters are the real victims."

Because I call out their dopey football takes and I end up being right over 90% of the time. 🤣

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
"CCS posters are the real victims."

Because I call out their dopey football takes and I end up being right over 90% of the time. 🤣
Predicting failure by everything Bears.

You really go out on a limb with some original takes.

You must be killing it on almost any Chicago sports message board atm.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Predicting failure by everything Bears.

You really go out on a limb with some original takes.

You must be killing it on almost any Chicago sports message board atm.
So why do guys get so bent out of shape defending shitty play? If they truly know the Bears are bad, why the emotional outrage at someone who points out the obvious? How hard is it to accept a different viewpoint without having an absolute tantrum??

...and weren't you the guy who tried to say each regime is different and the past has nothing to do with the future. Kinda painting with a broad brush here when it's convenient with "everything Bears."

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So why do guys get so bent out of shape defending shitty play? If they truly know the Bears are bad, why the emotional outrage at someone who points out the obvious? How hard is it to accept a different viewpoint without having an absolute tantrum??

...and weren't you the guy who tried to say each regime is different and the past has nothing to do with the future. Kinda painting with a broad brush here when it's convenient with "everything Bears."
Just a guess, I think you are conflating defending shitty play with them disliking you as a whiny cunt.
And do you still think past GM's and coaches performances somehow influence Ryan Poles and Eberflus decisions? That's cute.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just a guess, I think you are conflating defending shitty play with them disliking you as a whiny cunt.
And do you still think past GM's and coaches performances somehow influence Ryan Poles and Eberflus decisions? That's cute.
Once again, you get it wrong.

The whiners are the ones who have emotional outbursts over someone stating an obvious truth they don't like. Or a meltdown over a difference of opinion on something as trivial as spectator sports.